Chapter Fifteen: Wedding

{Perrie's POV}

I wake up to the empty bed. I'm not used to this. Normally the other side of the bed is still warm because Zayn has just got up or I can hear him in the shower or making a racket downstairs and more commonly than not, he's also in the bed still asleep.

I sit up and look at the wedding dress hanging in the wardrobe. I'm getting married today!

I spring out of bed and jump straight into the shower. Need to be fresh and clean for today. As I'm washing my hair I remember my vowels. Shit, shit, shitty, shit, shit. Where in the name of flying dogs did I put the bit of paper with my perfectly written vowels on it.

I turn off the shower, throw on some random clothes, wrap my hair in a towel and run into the room. I completely trash it looking for the neatly folded bit of paper. Oh f**k. I've lost it.

I head down the stairs where I can hear four female voices and one male. Jonnie, Jonnie, Jonnie. I chucke to myself and walk across the wide hallway and into the open plan living area. Mum and Leigh are in the kitchen, Jade and Jonnie and looking at something in the newspaper whilst sitting at the table and Jesy is watching the celebrity news on the couch.

"Morning!" I chirp walking to the bench.

"Morning baba," Mum kisses my forehead. "Sleep well?"

"Nope. I was tossing and turning all night but I think I'll manage throughout the day," I reply. "To excited to sleep!"

"Hope you have enough energy for tonight," Jesy mumbles from the couch. Everyone cracks up and I spin around on the stool and glare at her. She just smiles cheekily at me.

"Very funny Jessica. I'm so amused," I fake laugh. She goes back to the telly and I turn around to find a plate of food in front of me. Bacon, eggs, toast and tomato with a glass of milk. Mum still insists on one glass of milk a day.

"Thanks Mam," I smile before digging in. Everyone else eats their food and then we all wash our hands before going into my room. Jonnie uses one of the spare rooms to get changed and Mum comes in once she's done.

"Okay. Let's get you girls ready!" She smiles. We all cheer and Jade, Jesy, Leigh and Mum share champagne whilst we get ready. I don't drink so I stick with water.

Jade does Jesy, Leigh and my makeup, smokey eye then Jesy does hers. Mum does the girls hair out with bouncy curls at the ends for Jade and Jesy and she fixes up Leigh's wild fro. Mum then moves onto me and braids it across the front like the way I had it on Zayn and my first date, but instead of leaving the rest of it out she pulls it up into a bun about half way up my head. Jade places little blue flowers in the braid that goes around the side of my head.

Once Mum threads the blue ribbon through the headband my hair is tied up with she leaves us to get into our dresses. Jesy, Jade and Leigh get changed first and I help them with their dresses and shoes. They put on their silver accesories and look amazing! I snap a photo of them all toghether and then give the camera to Mum. Jesy, Leigh and Mum leave and head downstairs to wait with Jonnie and Jade and I stand in the middle of my room.

"Dress time," she smiles at me. I take a deep breath and nod grabbing my dress. I pull the flowy white dress on. It has lace at the top and the lace sleeves come down to my elbows and then comes in at the waist with a thick white ribbon and then flows out. (Picutre on side).

Jade zips it up steps in front of me, taking a small step back. She looks like she's going to cry.

"Our little baby's all grown up," she says smiling her pretty face off. I nod and she pulls me into a big hug. I decided not to wear a vail because it would just annoy me.