Chapter Twenty- Three: Stick Says it All

{Liam's POV}

"Thanks for today Liam," Indie smiles as I say goodbye to her on her doorstep. I love the sound of her Australian accent.

"No worries Indie," I reply before leaving a soft kiss on her lips. I walk down the steps and to my car. "See you soon, I love you!" I call over the car's roof. She stands there gobsmacked. I wave and jump into my car before driving off. 

I come up to the intersection that leads to Zayn's and Perrie's one way, Louis' and Eleanor's the other and mine straight ahead. Who to choose? 

Zayn and Perrie. 

I indicate left and turn down that road, casually drive along it until I come to their cul-de-sac. I pull into their little bit of drive before the gate, scan my finger and then speed through the gates before returning to a nice speed to head down the drive. 

I park in front of the garage doors and head across to the front door, locking my Audi behind me. I knock and then walk in through the front door. 

I smell Zayn's aftershave around the entry area, probably signalling he's gone somewhere. I walk into the living area and toss my keys and wallet onto the dining room table. No Perrie either? That's what I think until I hear footsteps thundering across the floor upstairs. 

I walk up the staircase to make sure Perrie's okay and doesn't think I'm an intruder. I go through their open bedroom door and hear noises in the ensuite. I walk over and see Perrie on the floor, vomiting into the toilet. 

Is she still sick? It's been two weeks now! 

I rush over and hold back her hair whilst she vomits. "Shh," I rub her back to calm her from crying.

"Liam?" She asks but it kind of goes all echoed from the toilet bowl.

"Yeah Pezz," I reply. She holds up her right thumb before throwing up again. 

Once she's finished I step back as she washes her hands. I wash mine too just to be on the safe side and we head back into the bedroom. Perrie sits on the end of the bed and I sit on the bench. 

"What's wrong?" I ask. She shrugs. "Do you want me to take you to the doctor?" I ask. 

"That might be helpful," she mumbles sheepishly and I chuckle handing her a coat and some shoes that were just thrown on the floor. 

We head downstairs, I retrieve my wallet and my keys and Perrie locks the doors behind her as we head to my car. 

{Perrie's POV}

Liam and I drive to the doctor's with small talk about recording, Zuri, Indie and also Zayn. 

"Um, do you know where Zayn is?" I ask him. 

"Nope. I smelt his aftershave when I entered the house but no I don't sorry, is everything okay?" Liam replies. I'd love to say yes, but that would be a lie. Okay, arguing over a bank account isn't that bad but I may have gone a little over the top with my anger and he walked out to see Jade about God knows what?

"We had a small argument over which bank to choose for our shared account but I snapped at him and said some stuff that wasn't the nicest so, yeah," I briefly explain to Liam. 

We arrive at the doctors and Liam parks the car right in the middle of the car park. We head in the doors and go to the check in desk. 

"Um hi, we don't have an appointment, will that be an issue?" Liam asks the receptionist. 

"Not at all," she smiles. "We're not busy today. Can I take your name?" She asks. Liam looks at me. 

"Perrie Edwarda," I reply. She types it into the computer. Liam nudges me and I smile at him. "Um, have you been here before?" She asks.