Chap.3 : Punishment

I love everything about you...except the fact that you're not mine...

💘

******

Y/N's P.O.V.

The tears burst forth like water from a dam, spilling down my face. I feel the muscles of my chin tremble like a small child and I stop running,looking up at the sky . There is static in my head once more, the side effect of this constant fear I've started to live with.

I feel as if all the walls that held me up,that made me strong are collapsing one by one.The only vision that keeps invading my brain are those blue eyes...so innocent and so tempting...

I can't even stop...Why can I not stop crying?

Did he affect me this much?

Just then, a strange unfamiliar scent grabbed my attention.Instead of crying,I merely sniffed, sensing the wintry coldness that laced the air. Something wasn't right- I could feel it in my bones. I sniffed again, and sensed mint... and ice.

A loud howling noise was heard from the distance and I could no longer smell anything. That mysterious scent had vanished just the way it appeared. I didn't give it any more importance as I was called to go back home.

Shoot!

I totally lost track of time,the morning training session was probably over and my father was ready to scold me harsher this time.When it came to punctuality or disobedience,especially if I was the one to break them,he would turn into the most hostile person you could ever meet.

I ran as fast as I could until I reached the house.I turned to my human form again and inhaled the air deeply to fill my lungs...before preparing myself mentally for what was in store for me.

And there he was...his eyes full of rage piercing right through me although his face remained serious,unemotional. I have to admit that sometimes he just creeps me out.

"Where were you?" His stern cold voice filled the dead silence that surrounded us as the other members had their heads lowered down,except from my brother.

"Out...in the forest..."

"You were supposed to train today,did you forget that?"

"No,I ju.."

"I GAVE YOU NO PERMISSION TO TALK YOU DISOBEDIENT CHILD!"

His echoing screams filled my ears enough to leave me deaf at any moment.I lowered my head and whimpered at the sound of his voice. He walked towards me,towering over my head as I stared up.

"You think this is some kind of game? You skip your crucial training to get distracted by birds and plants?!"

"Father..."

"DO NOT TALK BACK TO ME!"

I knew I was going to suffer the consequences for this and it was unimaginable what he would do to me. He never showed pity or mercy for any of my mistakes.That's the way I was grown up.

"I'm sorry alpha.." I half-whispered.

"You feel good about embarrassing me this way? Showing that the daughter of the alpha doesn't even care? Showing that I didn't train you properly? HUH?!"

I could see his legs shaking from anger as he stood in front of me. I tried to swallow the lump that formed in my throat.I couldn't even let my voice out.