Chap.14 : The plan

I love us for the way our eyes make love to each other's souls...

💘

***

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Say it again.."

Jungkook leaned in and pressed our wet foreheads together,rain droplets still rolling down our faces. Yet,neither of us cared if the water soaked through to chill the skin.He cupped my cheeks and closed his eyes. I lightly chuckled at his cuteness.

"I love you,Jeon Jungkook!" My arms were tightly wrapped around his neck. He let out a bright smile with his eyes still closed.

"I'm not dreaming,right?" He asked again to make sure it was all happening. I smiled.

"You're not." I answered as Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at me. "For once,I want to be happy and follow my heart. And my heart wants you,Jungkook.."

The swirls of emotion I saw there made me gasp. Lust ,desire and love. However, before I could ponder about it further, he covered my mouth with his in a hungry kiss. As our lips crushed together, I felt like I was walking on air. It was magic, the way his lips connected with mine.

Every time he kissed me,it felt like the first time,all new. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than the previous time.I honestly never knew a kiss like this with him could be so intimate and electrifying. Our lips were moving in perfect sync, his hands feeling my waist; Jungkook pulled me closer. I started playing with the ends of his hair. A smile grew on his face as it started to tickle, finally we pulled apart.

"I will never let them hurt you,Y/N-ah..." He gently brushed away the wet strands of hair that were glued to my face.His soft voice sounded like a full melody to my ears. "Don't ever leave me.."

"I won't." I look back at him smiling, and there is a softness in his eyes. His eyes glistened in the moonlight. "We have to go now, you're still a little injured and might catch a cold!"

Jungkook nodded his head and wrapped me in a warm swaddle of his chest and arms. I didn't want to leave.In his embrace, the cold rain felt like it had stopped and everything became silent. His chin rested on top of my head. His arms clenched me tighter.

"I love you too."

*****

Back to Jungkook's house,everybody had gathered to the living room to plan the next moves. My father and the rogues would attack us soon,so we needed to be ready at any moment.

Jungkook and I walked hand in hand with our clothes drenched in water,which grabbed their attention.

"Oh my!" Jiyeon gasped looking at us two, "You're both soaking wet! Were you staying outside all this time?!"

She shook her head in a way to scold us before going upstairs to grab some towels for me and Jungkook. Mark approached me slowly,but he could barely look me in the eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked in almost a whisper as I nodded my head.

"It still feels unreal but,I will get over it with time..." I gently smiled, "Besides,Jungkook already made me feel better.."

Mark looked at me confused,just like everyone else. Meanwhile,both me and Jungkook were smiling like two little naughty kids. Then,their gaze fell to our intertwined hands.