Chap.19 : Morning after

If I did anything right in my life,it was when I gave my heart to you...

💘

***

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Pouah!" I scoffed, rolling over in my slovenly sheets as the sunlight hissed at my face and snuggled closer to Jungkook's bare chest. I could hear small grins as his soft lips pressed against my forehead. Yet,I was reluctant to open my eyes.

"Someone's tired," Jungkook chuckled as I just moaned in response and shifted slightly, tightening my grip around his waist.

Jungkook linked his fingers into my hair and then caressed my cheek. I slowly smiled as I felt a sudden peck attack on my lips.

"It was the best night of my life..."He whispered into my ear as my eyes shot open and my cheeks began to warm up. His blue eyes shot me a look that was all love, just the right hint of softness, a crease at the corners of his eyes.

Best night of my life was just an understatement, like everything else I've experienced with him.

Insanely and indescribably amazing,just like my first night with him. I never thought it would be possible to feel that loved and cherished.

I smiled again and moved closer to kiss him when I flinched in pain.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked as he rested his weight on his elbow and came closer.My cheeks went cherry red as I realized what was wrong.

"I'm a..a bit, "It was so embarrassing to even say it, "S-sore.."I shyly admitted. Jungkook's worried expression immediately turned into a sexy gaze as his lips curved into a smirk.

"I'm sorry.."He whispered as he got on top of me.My hands were still holding tight onto the bed sheets that were covering my naked body. His arm draped over my waist,sloppy kisses from my cheeks to my neck and collarbone sending shivers down my spine. It brought back the memories of last night.

"Want me to kiss it better for you?" Jungkook stared at me seductively as he moved lower.

"Yah!"I shook my head giggling as I placed my hands on his shoulders to stop him. "I bet the others are downstairs already."

"So what?" He smirked and whispered, "We could just stuff your face in the pillow."

"Jeon Jungkook!" I hit his chest playfully,earning chuckles from his mouth. I lent in for a kiss, the kind I wanted to last forever, but after a time I withdrew to gaze at the face I loved so much.

Jungkook glided his hand over my skin to my face,gently brushing his fingers across my cheek.

"Have I ever told you I love you?" I grinned at his words.

"No, uh uh," I shook my head and fought away the grin.His hand had migrated to my hair, pushing it back from my face.

"Well, I do. And you know what?" He said as his eyes shone,reflecting pure love and his perfect goofy smile appeared on his lips.

"What?" I asked giggling,somehow already knowing what the answer would be.

"I always will,even until my very last breath.." He leaned in and sweetly kissed my lips. My heart melted and butterflies erupted inside of me. Everything felt different,more intensified. I could feel that our bond had become stronger and now we were attached to one another for life. I was still scared of what could happen but I had never felt any happier.