Epilogue (Final) : Always & Forever

True love doesn't have an happy ending,because true love never ends...

💘

***

~ 2 years later ~

Y/N's P.O.V.

My dream ended abruptly, as I was shaken back into reality. My eyes opened, my eyelashes faintly batting against my lids when I blinked.  I could feel the sun's warmth against my skin and not only...hands roaming all over my almost naked body began to feel ticklish.

"Jungkook...stop..." I mumbled in my half-asleep state,but he seemed to ignore me as I was soon attacked by small kisses around my neck and shoulder. All of this accompanied by his familiar giggles. 

I let out an exasperated sigh, groaning as I tried to roll off to the other side of the bed,further from him,but to no use. An arm snaked around my waist,pulling me closer. I snuggled into his broad bare chest,standing still for a few minutes,relishing his warmth.I swear to God,this was the best feeling in the entire world.Just waking up in the arms of the man you love.

"Morning beautiful," He greeted me with his smile as soon as I opened my eyes. I slightly giggled as I scooted closer and wrapped my hands tightly around his torso.

"Morning.." I replied as he kissed my forehead.

"Come on,sunshine.." He chuckled, "You know we have to get ready."

"Mhmm.." I whined as I furrowed my eyebrows, "Just 5 more minutes.."

Jungkook just giggled at my pouting face and started caressing my hair.

"You know,you've become so lazy lately. This is so not you...is there something wrong?"

"NO!" My eyes shot open as I abruptly got up,Jungkook just stared at me in pure shock.With my morning messy hair covering half of my face,I quickly left the bed and walked to the door.

"Y/N-ah, wher-"

"Bathroom!" I replied before sprinting out of the room towards the bathroom,closing shut the door behind me. "Phew..I'm safe now..." I whispered to myself as I turned on the hot water on the bathtub.

*****

After my relaxing bath,I slipped into my off-the shoulder navy blue dress that hugged my figure perfectly. I knew this was Jungkook's favorite dress and just the thought of how he would react to it made my stomach churn in anxiety,in a good way if that makes sense.

Right after he'd step into our bedroom,I caught him eyeing the dress as I finished applying my makeup.He closed the door behind him and immediately back hugged me,leaving wet sloppy kisses along my bare shoulder.

"Are you doing this on purpose?"  His voice came out husky and seductive,which sent shivers to my spine.But,I tried to keep my composure and decided to play the fool.

"Doing what  exactly on purpose,Mr.Jeon?" I spoke out,fighting the urge to smile. Calling him like that,just sent him over the edge.I knew he had a soft spot for it. Jungkook narrowed his eyes and spun me around so I could face him. Those pretty eyes of his were burning in desire. It was enough to make me feel a sort of way as well.

"Playing the innocent now,huh?" He smirked as his fingers trailed down my jaw.Then he leaned in and whispered to my ear, "When of all the people out there,we both know it's not true..."