Chapter Four

~Jon's POV~

Evan: A girlfriend???? Ew. No thanks. I'm only into dudes. WhOoPs.

So Evan doesn't like girls. Noted. I have no idea why, but this feeling came up in my stomach and made me smile. That smile quickly turned into confusion. I shook my head and figured he had a boyfriend.

Jon: Ohh. Then do you have a boyfriend who you can kiss?

"That sounded a bit salty." I said to myself. I hoped he knows that's not what I meant.

Evan: No. I'm still recovering from the last one.

Worry fled through my body for no reason. I quickly realized that I had no reason to be as worried as I was. Maybe my insanity was kicking in again. It probably was back from the two day break. Probably.

Jon: Oh jeez. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?

I tried to ask without hurting him.

Evan: He.... uh.... He cheated on me with my old best friend.

What an asshole of a friend.

Jon: Oh jesus. I'm so sorry. I feel bad for bringing it up now. Are you ok?

Evan: Don't feel bad. It's not your fault. And I'm fine.

Jon: If you need anything, my dms are open. I'll listen to you rant if you need me to.

I realized I sounded a bit overprotective, or worried, but didn't really care at that moment.

Evan: Thank you, Jon. I appreciate that.

I smiled at his message and then got up to go get some coffee. It was only six, but I figured that I will have to stay up all night to edit this video because of the new distractions.

I could only think of Evan. What was his past relationship like? Was it only cheating? Or more? Maybe I'm just over thinking it. But if I ever see that cheating fuck, I'm going to hurt him, for hurting Evan.

Is that too far? Should I not? You know what, I don't care. He hurt a good friend of mine, and no one should do that.

I decided to go back to the groupchat, and get my mind off of that.

Jon: So Evan, you said that you were into guys right?

Evan: Yeah. How come?

Jon: because i think that's cool and that you are really great.
*message failed to send*

Jon: Because I'm not into girls either lmao

Brock: Hey I'm pan

Scotty: hey im bi

Marcel: Well I'm straight.

I don't know why, but I'm 1) glad that message didn't send, and 2) surprised at how different they all are.

~Vanoss' POV~

Evan: Wait, Marcel. Aren't you and Brock and Scotty all dating?

Marcel: Yeah? I just say I'm straight even though I'm not. Whoops.

Evan: Biiiiiitchhhhhh ;-;

I was pretty sure they were all dating but I didn't know for sure until now.

Jon: GUYS! I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING!

Evan: Oh dear. What did you realize?

SMii7Y: ^

Jon: I just realized that I don't know Smit's real name.

SMii7Y: that's because the only person I've told my name to is John.

Kryoz: Yeah. He hates his real name. I think it's cute though.

SMii7Y: shut up. it's not cute!

Jon: Ohhhh. I bet it is cute. :^)

SMii7Y: it's really not

I had a sudden thought that his name was Karen. I thought it was pretty funny so I chuckled to myself as I typed my thought.

Evan: MAYBE HIS NAME IS KAREN?!

SMii7Y: honestly, Karen would be a better name than my current one

Kryoz: YES! SMIT IS NOW KAREN!

Jon: YESSSSSSS! KARENNNNNNNN! I STAN KAREN!

I grinned to myself and thought how cute Jon was when dragged his words out. I wonder where he lives. Maybe I should ask in the dms?

SMii7Y: OK BUT WHY IS THAT SUCH A BASIC ASS NAME?! like, do babies named Karen even exist or do they just appear one day with four kids asking to speak to the manager?

Evan: OMG SMIT! YOU HAVE FOUR KIDS AND ASK TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER A LOT?

Kryoz: YES! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HE DOES WHEN WE GO TO THE STORE WITH OUR KIDS!

SMii7Y: smfh.

~private messages with Jon~

Evan: Hey Jon. Where do you live? I would like to hang out with you some time!

Jon: I live on 1986 Maple Street! Same town as you!

Jon: And I know what town you live in because Mini told me what town you all live in! I'm not a stalker ;-;

Evan: Lmao! Cool, dude! And you're fine! I figured one of the guys had told you!

~KUNT~

Mini: Sorry I'm late to the sexuality train! I'm asexual though!

Wildcat: Yeah! I'm late too! I'm actually straight!

Evan: Ohhhhh. That makes so much sense now! I'm gay btw!

Jon: Omfg! I'm gay too!

Evan: Nice! Hey! What do y'all say to meeting up at the Starbucks on First street on Wednesday at 11 am?

SMii7Y: I'm bisexual! buT OMG YES EVAN! I WILL TOTALLY BE THERE!

Kryoz: Hell yeah dude! I'll be there!

Jon: I'll be there too!

Marcel: Brock, Scotty, and I will also be attending!

Mini: Tyler and I will also be coming! Prepare for chaos!

Evan: Dope! See you dudes tomorrow then!

I was excited to see my friends tomorrow! But I was mostly excited to see Jon. My heart did a flip at the thought of meeting him in person. What if he thought I was ugly? Oh no. Not this again. Nope. We're not going there. But I hope that he likes me.