Chapter Nine

~Jon's POV~

My mind was everywhere.

Evan, and I kissed. Wh- I'm just, wha? He's so cute but I can't date him?!?!?

"So, now are you two dating?" Smii7y asked us.

I looked to Evan and tried to get words out of my mouth. Thankfully I didn't have to speak first.

"Not yet. I'm still recovering from my ex."

"Yeah. I'm not ready yet either."

"WASSUP FUCKERS?" someone yelled when they walked through the door.

"Why Tyler-" Evan asked.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE MY PHONE?" Smii7y asked back to Tyler.

"CAUSE F YOU THAT'S WHY!"

"F you? Tyler-" Smii7y asked with a confused face.

"Hey I can't always curse in public." He said with a smile.

"Hey guess who?" I looked over by Tyler and saw, who I assumed was, Craig.

Smii7y pulled him into a hug and greeted him warmly.

"Hey dude, what's up?" Evan asked him.

"Hey! Nothing much," he paused for a second as he looked over at me. "You're Jon right?"

"Yeah." I told him as I tried to make a good first impression.

"Great to finally fucking meet you." He said with a smile as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug.

~Evan's POV~

"Hey guess who?" I heard and immediately smiled. It was Craig.

Smii7y pulled him into a hug and greeted him.

"Hey dude. Whats's up?" I said warmly.

Hey! Nothing much," he paused and looked at Jon. "You're Jon, right?"

"Yeah." I heard Jon say shyly so I looked over at him and smiled.

"Great to finally fucking meet you." Craig said and pulled him into a hug.

Jon blushed but hugged him back. God damn. He was adorable when he blushed.

"Yeah! It's cool to be able to meet you!" Jon said softly as they pulled away from each other.

I slightly smirked as the thought of taking Jon on a date occurred to me. I decided to ask later though.

"Dudes, you missed so fucking much." I said to Craig and Tyler referring to the kiss.

Jon moved behind me and put his hand on my arm as he peeked around me. I felt his body against mine and my skin grew cold as I got the goose bumps. His hand was warm against my now cold skin.

"..................jon and i kissed......." I muttered under my breath as I blushed softly.

"WHAT?! CRAIG I TOLD YOU THAT WE WOULD MISS SOME GOOD SHIT SINCE YOU DECIDED TO DO YOUR FUCKING LAUNDRY BEFORE WE CAME" Tyler yelled. I couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

"JESUS! I'M SORRY TYLER! I DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD BE THAT KIND OF STUFF WE WOULD MISS!" Craig yelled back apologetically.

"I will never forgive you for this crime." Tyler huffed as he crossed his arm and pouted.

"I sowwy Tywer. Pwease fowgive meh." Craig begged.

Tyler looked at him and sighed the said, "Fine. I will forgive chu just dis once." And he unfolded his arms.

Craig sighed in relief and pretended to wipe his forehead of sweat.

We all put some tables together and took a seat. I obviously sat next to Jon and Smit. We all talked for a good twenty minutes and drank our drinks as we did. I finally got the courage to asked Jon on a date so I went with it. I turned to him as the rest of the guys kept talking. He looked right back at me.

"Hey. Whatcha need?" Jon asked as he smiled.

"Well, I've been thinking." I managed to spit out. My heart was racing and I was nervous.

"What about?" Jon asked and took a sip of his drink.

I gulped and just watched him for a second, "Um. Do you like, wanna go on a date some time?"

He looked at me wide eyed for a minute and blushed, "O-of course! That would be amazing!"

I smiled and said, "Great! We can figure out the details later!"