Chapter Ten

~Jon's POV~

I blushed as I looked away from Evan. I wasn't ready to be his....boyfriend, but I wanted to be with him. I just wasn't ready...

Yet.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as I felt something touch my hand. I brought it up quickly, accidentally forcing Evan's hand into mine. I blushed even harder and had a goofy smile on as he and I kept our hands together. He looked at our hands and smiled at me.

We put our hands down, on the seats, and participated in the conversation. Well, Evan did. I just kind of sat there and listened, laughed and nodded my head when needed in the convo. I was just a quiet person.

Evan turned his head to me and squeezed my hand. "Hey." He said while smiling softly.

"Hey." I said back, letting the grin I felt creep up on my face.

"So, I really like this boy." Evan faced towards a wall, pretending to think.

"Oh?"

"Yeah." Evan turned to me and smiled, then turned his gaze back to the wall. "He is really cute, and funny, and quiet."

"Hey guess what?" I asked him. His eyes looked into mine as I spoke. "I like a boy too."

"Oh? Tell me about him."

"Well, he's built, charming and funny." I smiled at him as he laughed and looked down at our hands.

"Well, I might know who that is." Evan said.

"I think I know who you like too." I said back to him.

"Well then let's say it at the same time." Evan proposed.

"Ok."

"1....2....3!"

"Me." We both said at the same time. I blushed and he chuckled.

"Hey lovebirds, can you stop being cute for one second? God damb." Smii7y said as John was poking him in the face.

Evan turned to face me again. "So where do you want to go for our date?"

The question took me back a little, but I answered him. "Ummm, somewhere we can talk and hang, but a chill place. I don't like getting dressed up." I said. Evan was kind of staring at me. "Evan?"

"Wh-? Oh yeah. Sorry your eyes are just so pretty." He said. Making me look down, blushing.

Wow he can take me to the moon and I still wouldn't see anything as outstanding as him.

~Evan's POV~

"So, where do you want to go for our date?" I asked with butterflies in my stomach and looked into his eyes.

God. His eyes are so absolutely gorgeous. I could stare into them all day. Why did this boy make me feel like this? Better yet, how?

"Ummm, somewhere we can talk and hang, but a chill place. I don't like getting dressed up." Jon said. I heard him but I wasn't listening.

I slowly came back into reality and asked, "Wh-? Oh yeah. Sorry your eyes are just so pretty."

I saw Jon blush a little and I smirked.

"We could go to the park for our date. I know this place by the river. It's really pretty." I suggested.

"Yeah. That sounds great actually." Jon replied.

"Cool!"

My heart fluttered at the thought of sitting in the grass and watching the night sky next to the river with him. Wow.

"Hey losers! Wanna go to the park and hang out? We can bring food." I heard Scotty say.

We all nodded our heads or say sure.

"Ok sweet. We'll meet you guys there. Feel free to run home and grab snacks."

I looked at Jon an he looked back at me so I smiled.

"Wanna carpool together?" I asked nervously.

"Sure!" he replied.

"We can run by my place and grab some snacks!"

"Sounds good!" Jon said as we both stood up.

I opened the door for him then opened the car door for him as well. We got in and drove to my place. We got some snacks and headed to the park.