Chapter Six

~Jon's POV~

Before I fully turned around, I swear I saw Evan's cheeks flushed with pink.

Could he...? No... No he couldn't.

He didn't blush from me. He probably saw a cute guy and they both made eye contact or something.

I brushed that off and the person in front of me moved, letting me know that it was my turn to order.

I smiled and told the barista what I wanted to drink, and got vanilla scones to eat.

I told her my name, and went to wait for my stuff.

Evan was still smiling as he ordered and I found it, what's the word, cute? Yeah... Cute.

I realized I was staring so I looked away and picked at my fingers. I still smiled as he made his way over here.

"Wow its crazy to meet you." Evan said.

I turned my face towards his. "I know! It's crazy to meet you too."

"God I think I-" Evan was saying something but cut himself off and blushed.

"What were you saying? I didn't quite catch that." I said to him.

He rolled his eyes, flipped me off and said a quick "Fuck you."

"Fuck you." I said back to him, laughing.

"Fuck me? But I just met you!" Evan said.

I just chuckled and shook my head. I looked towards the door when I saw three people come in. I checked my phone and saw that Marcel, Scotty and Brock just got here.

"I think that's the three stooges over there." I said to Evan.

"Oh you mean Marcel, Brock and Scotty? Yeah that's them. Let's go say hi."

~Evan's POV~

The person in front of us moved, signaling that it was our turn to order. Jon went first. I overheard him order vanilla scones and blushed because that was my favorite thing here. Jon went to wait for his stuff so I quickly ordered a vanilla macchiato which is my favorite drink. I finished ordering and went to wait in line with Jon.

"Wow. It's crazy to meet you." I said nonchalantly as I grinned.

I don't know why I said that exactly. We barely know each other. It feels like I've been waiting an eternity to meet him when it's really only been less than a week. But... I really like him already. And holy fuck, he's legit the most handsome man on this earth. He makes my heart melt every time I look at him. Ugh. He's so kissable. I just want to cuddle him and kiss him every chance i get.

"It's crazy to meet you too," he said as he smiled.

"God I think I-" I quickly stopped myself from finishing my sentence and ended up blushing really hard.

I can't believe I almost said my thought aloud. I was seriously about to say, "God I think I have a crush" ALOUD! OH MY GOD! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!

"What were you saying? I didn't quite catch that," Jon said in a teasing way.

"Fuck you," I said quickly as I flipped him off.

God. What a nerd. A cute nerd. I want him to be my nerd some day. I should ask Scotty if Jon and I would be a cute couple when he gets here. But like, not in front of Jon. Obviously. That would be chaotic.

"Fuck you," Jon said as he laughed.

"Fuck me? But I just met you!" I replied grinning.

It became silent for a moment before I heard Jon say something.

"I think that's the three stooges over there." 

  "Oh you mean Marcel, Brock and Scotty? Yeah that's them. Let's go say hi," I said as I looked over.