Milk girls?

Deku p.o.v

Its been two weeks ever since I left the quirkless city. These past 2 weeks at school were a bit tougher since I haven't attended much.

But I'm excited that today is Friday. Why you ask? Because I got permission to go visit Haruhi and the host club! I let Haruhi and the club know. The twins had said they would take us somewhere, its a secret they said.

I told Kyoya If it was ok I could take 1 friend. I don't want to take much because I feel like the twins would waste too much money.

He said it was ok with him. I then told Mr. Aizawa. Again.. Why you ask? Because I'm taking Hayato.

I know he's known as a bad guy back at the host club. (And a villain to us) but I'm taking him because I want him to apologize. Surprising thing is, he wants to be hero.

Some of my friends weren't sure about it. But the rest believed in him. It came down to where everyone cheered him on. This would be a perfect way to start. An apology. But he said there was a problem too. That his master when he used to be a villain is still out there.

All might (which Hayato almost passed out when he saw from excitement) asked him how he looked like. The way Hayato described him sounded really familiar. But I can't put my finger on it..

"Mido-chan!! You done in there? Did you get stuck in the toilet!? I'll come in to get you if you want!!" I heard Hayato giggle. I forgot I was in the bathroom. I guess I was thinking too much instead of dressing up.

"I'll be out! And don't come i-in!" I yelled as I checked to see if the door was locked. What I have to wear is a soft, green, long arm shirt. Except there is holes for the shoulder.

Also a black plain skirt and black long socks that go up to my knees. With my regular red shoes. To match up with that I'm wearing a red bow in the side of my head. Of course I'm wearing my wig.

All that I am wearing right now is what my mom chose for me. I looked in the mirror hoping this would change Mori-senpai's mind.

"Are you a boy?"

I shook off that thought and smacked my cheeks. "Today I'm going to have fun. If he finds out then be it." I muttered to myself.

I got out if the bathroom and see my mom with her phone. Before I knew it, she took a picture. I started blushing. "M-mom! Stop, delete that!
(•\\∆\\•)"

"Aww but why! My Izuku looks so pretty!" She said pinching my cheeks. I looked at Hayato and he was a turning red. "Are you ok Hayato? You're red.." I said reaching to touch his forehead.

"I-IM OK! let's just get ready to go

"I-IM OK! let's just get ready to go. " he said grabbing my arms. "O-ok?" I said facing my mom now. "I'm going now then mom. I'll see you tonight or probably tomorrow." I said.