Key & Lock

*Read till the end*
Previously on Return:
They all looked towards the door as it opened. "I'm home!" He yelled and looked up.

"Hii!" Hayato greeted in a cheerful way.

"h-huh?" Was all Izuku said.

...

Deku p.o.v

"... S-so my eyes weren't tricking me!?'

A couple moments before~

"Bye Deku-kun! " Uraraka yelled as we both parted ways. Uwah training is just what I needed. Uraraka and the others did pretty good today, I'm actually surprised kacchan came.

As I was walking home, from afar I can see a group of people walking. Hmm, they kinda... Look familiar. Almost li- "Hey you! Young man!" I heard voice call out from behind. I turned around to see an elderly lady who dropped her groceries.

"Could you help a lady out? My back's tired!" She asked rubbing her back. "O-oh yes! Of course!" I said running up to her. I grabbed the 5 bags of food and looked at her to give them back. "Could you help me bring them to my home, I really am tired." She sighed.

My mind was thinking if she was trying to do something fishy or she really is serious of what she's saying.. oh well. I can't just leave her like that. "Sure. Please lead the way." I asked with a smile. She snickered as a sign of relief, "You're a good one!" She said as we walked off.

...

" Her take it!" The lady persisted as she tried to give me some money. " No no! It's ok
really!" I kept on telling her. She just sighed and grabbed my hand, and put what it seems to be necklaces. One of them had a key and the other a small lock.

"If you won't take money then take these. They are special charms; one for you and the other, a loved or close person." She explained.

"It's just what it looks like, this key opens the lock to this necklace. It is up to you who you choose to have the key." She smiled. Once she said that, three people came to mind.. but I shook it off.

I bowed down slightly, "Thank you!" I could hear her laugh as she pat my head. "You're a good boy alright. Thank you and sorry for keeping you long, you should get going now. " She said waving at me.

I waved back as I walked back to my place. I looked at the necklaces... Up to me who to give this key too. Again the three people came in my head again. "Aggh!" I moaned. This is making me stress.. who will I give it to?

I finally reached my room, getting the keys to open it. I opened the door, "I'm home!" I looked up and my body stopped moving as I saw the people there. "Hi!!" I heard Hayato cheerfully say as he waved.

"H-huh..?"

...

3rd p.o.v

"Izuku..! Eh..-" Haruhi chuckled nervously. Izuku shot his eyes at her and she flinched. The boys didn't know what to say or do now that their so called Izumi, showed up to be a guy.

Izuku speed walked to Haruhi, grabbed her arm and said "Haruhi I need to speak real quick." Was all he said and shut the door quickly from his room. Everyone was left dumbfounded, not knowing what to do. "AHH he's adorable! MOMMA hOw cOmE wE nEvEr kNeW aBoUt tHis!?" Tamaki yelled as he launched himself towards Kyoya who both fell.

While Kyoya was bonking him in the head, the twins were in front of Izuku's door. "Uh oh seems Haruhi-" Hikaru spoke "-is getting in trouble~" Kaoru finished as they laughed.