Smoke everywhere

Deku p.o.v

Everything is going to be ok! We just need to evacuate these people out of here. Before I get to say anything else, we hear an explosion not too far from here. The people quiver in fear. I decide to take action.

"Todoroki I need you to get these people somewhere safe!" I tell him. He looks at me with no question and nods. "What about you?" He asks. I look at the explosion, "I need to go see what's going on over there. There are people all over this city!" I answered.

"I see, got it." He responded and did what he was told. I smiled and I called over to kacchan who was on the lookout. As I walked quickly to him, a hand grabs mine. I turn to see Haruhi. "What's wrong?" I ask. She looks down then back at me.

"Let me go with you, the guys are probably over there! I want to help." She said in worry. I looked at her and smiled at the fact that she wants to help her friends, but it's too dangerous. "I'm sorry Haruhi I'm going to need you to go with Todoroki, He could use your help." I told her with my hand on her shoulder. "But-"

"Don't worry about your friends. It's too risky for you to go. We're going to save them!" I reassured her. She hesitates for a bit but then gives me a hug. It caught me by surprise but I hugged back. "Thank you Izuku.." She says. We part from each other and give each other a fist bump.

She runs toward Todoroki, and I run towards Kacchan. "Kacchan! Let's go check out that explosion!" I say. He looks over at me and smirks. "I know you nerd! Don't tell me what to d-" he says but I run off without letting hm finish.

"Let's go then!!" I yelled as I used my quirk to boost me. I could hear kacchan's explosions from behind me. I smiled, we can do this!

...

As we get there, I start inhaling the thick smoke. I use my mask to cover it and walk through. Kacchan surprisingly follows behind as we walk slowly to where the smoke is coming from. I peep through the edge of what appears to be an ice cream store, and see... Hayato!?

"Agahagahaha!!" Hayato laughs as he shoots hardened lava balls towards this villain. I look over and see the guys as well. I then spot Mori and my eyes go wide. He looks so hurt, what has the villain done to him.. and Honey!

I look back at Kacchan and he asks me what's going on. I tell him, and he just looks at the floor thinking of what to do. We then hear a yell coming from Hayato. We both look this time and see the villain grab two of Hayato's lava balls, and throw them back as they quickly melt. The lava touches him, but it doesn't burn, the throw was hard enough to get him thrown to the ground.

Before Kacchan gets up to attack, I stop him. He looks and growls at me pissed. "Wait! Look over there!" I said as I point. We both look and see Mr. Aizawa. He also spots us and runs towards us.

"Mr. Aizawa!" I say in relief. "What are you two doing here? Where's Todoroki?" He asks. "He's fine! Let's just worry about what's going on here!" Kacchan growls. Mr. Aizawa was not amused, but then I tell Aizawa my plan.

"We saw how his quirk works." I said and looked back at the villain who was grabbing things and controlling them. "I know what to do." I said with a smile and they both listened to be.

.
.

3rd p.o.v

The villain quickly puts down Hayato as he laughs. "You fool, you're so weak I don't know how
Hisashi could trust you!" He spat as he floated. Hayato coughed and looked at him with anger. "Hayato!" Both of the twins yelled and ran towards him.

"Are you ok?? W-what was that!" Kaoru asked confused. "Th-the lava out of your hands.. how!?" He asked more frustrated. Hikaru just kept on calling out to the villain in anger.

The villain smirked, but then he heard something from the side of the little store. As he looked and the others as well, out of know where he saw an explosion. Not just an explosion but a car quickly flew to him.

He quickly took control of it making it stop and float. He put it over his head, and saw two figures standing behind the smoke. Once the smoke went away he saw a spiky ,blonde hair guy and a green head.

'That's him!' The villain thought as he looked at Izuku. "I finally found you Izuku! Were you the one to throw this at me?" The hosts looked over at Izuku and Bakugo. 'They look familiar..' they all thought, except Mori.

Mori was glad to see that Izuku was ok. The villain just kept rambling his anger towards Izuku, and Bakugo wasn't too amused. "Just do it already!!" He yelled in a annoyed​ voice.

The villain looked confused as Aizawa came out from hiding and looked at the villain with a dead eye. The villain just looked at him not knowing what a homeless looking guy was gonna do.

The villain gets angry and yells "Enough of.. whatever this is!!" He yells as he is about to throw the car back at them. Before he does, Aizawa's hair goes up as he use his quirk on the villain.

The villain looked back surprised, as he starts feeling weak. "H-huh-" he asks but then the car collapses on him as he can no longer hold or control it. He screams and hits the floor.

Izuku runs towards him and takes the car off the villain with a bit of struggle. He then grabbed the villain who was glaring at him. "Y-you--" he tried to talk but coughed instead. Izuku sighed and quickly punched him in the face, knocking him out cold. He then grabbed a piece of rope that Momo had given him earlier and used it to tie up the villain.

"Sorry but you made me do this." Izuku apologized as he dropped the villain. He then rips a piece of his clothing that was already ripping and used it to cover the villain eyes. The cloth was long enough, and Izuku just wanted to make sure this guy wouldn't do anymore trouble.

As Mr. Aizawa checks up on the hosts, Mori runs towards Izuku. Before he could reach him, another villain comes by. "Hey boss where are yo-" they said as they look at Izuku and the boss who is on the floor tied up.

The guy looked at Izuku, Bakugo and Aizawa scared but angry. "You did this??" He yelled. Izuku frowned angrily but then saw something on the villains arm. "Is that a... Kid!?" He yelled. The little girl was seen crying and struggling.

"Heh? Oh this little brat? She was getting on my nerves so I grabbed her. She could be worth a lot!" He grinned as he grabbed her chin. The girl cried and was grossed out. "H-HELP!!" She yelled out. Izuku froze at the little girls words. Without saying a word the villain started jumping off.

The hosts yelled, but Aizawa quickly turned off his quirk. That didn't stop the villain, as he grabbed onto a building and started climbing. Bakugo got into action as he flew to the villain.

The guy turned around, unaware that he was going to get hit. Bakugo hits him with an explosion, making him let go of the girl to defend himself. The little girl screams in fear, a piece of cement is also falling towards the her. Before anyone could move to grab the girl, Izuku quickly uses his quirk to jump and catch the girl as she almost gets hit. All the guys hear us a hard hit.

Aizawa, Hayato and the hosts quickly follow to where Izuku is at. Bakugo had finished defeating the pedophile villain, as there was smoke everywhere. Everyone was on edge. "Izuku!?" Hayato and Mori yell out.

There was nothing but silence.

~to be continued