Wormy

Izuku p.o.v

As we ran towards the train station, we heard yelling. We turned around and saw Mr. Aizawa in a small car. We stopped and he stopped the car.
I ran towards him, and he took off his sunglasses.

"M-Mr. Aizawa! What happened?" I asked. "What do you mean? I was just driving my car when I saw Iida running towards me. He told me about the situation, and I... I can't let this slide." He sighed. "C'mon only three of you will fit in, we have to go help. I would take more but I don't have the van today. Others are already on their way." He said looking at the others. Ah that's right, we can't take everyone.

"Like hell I'm staying here!" Kacchan said hopping in the car. "Todoroki as much as I want to get there as soon as possible, I think you should go!" Kirishima said as he grabbed Todoroki's shoulder. Todoroki was a bit surprised but he shook it off and nodded his head. I smiled and gave a 'manly' smile to Kirishima.

"Hey I wanna go with you guys!" Hayato whined. "Sorry Hayato but Mr. Aizawa said only three could fit. "But!-" he was about to yell but Uraraka shushed him. "Calm down Hayato! We'll be behind them!" She said patting his head.

"Go Midoriya! We'll catch up!" Mineta said jumping in the air. Uraraka and the rest agreed and I smiled. "Okay let's go guys!" I yelled and got in the messy, squished car. As Aizawa started the car, I could see the rest run from behind. Just then we feel shaking on top of the car but then it stopped. Weird.

...

It took a while before we got there. Once the car stopped, we all got out quickly and looked around. There was smoke everywhere, people running some standing in fear.

I looked over and Mr. Aizawa was still in the car. Then on the top Hayato got off. "Hayato!?" We all said in confusion. He just waved hello. "What the hell?" Kacchan growled. Mr. Aizawa sighed, "I'm going to head over where the smoke is at, you guys help around here. We don't want more unexpected villains destroying this place even more." He said quickly and without hesitation drove off.

I coughed, some smoke going into my lungs. I wish I had hero clothes on, I would've used my mask. "C'mon let's go." Todoroki said running off. We all followed ahead. I looked around as we ran, and a lot of people weren't doing so good.

I hope Mori and the rest are doing ok. Before we could run any further, I saw a familiar brunette. Her back was faced towards us, "I'm going to go help my friends!" She said with confidence. I smiled and loudly said, "Need some help?"

She quickly turned around at my voice with wide eyes. "Izuku!" She said in relief and ran up to hug me. I returned it and squeezed her. It's good that she's safe.

3rd p.o.v

"I'm so glad you're here!" Haruhi said to Izuku pulling away. She then turned to Bakugo and Todoroki. Izuku and Hayato greeted Ranka. "How are doing Ranka? Are you hurt??" Hayato said with worry. Ranka just laughed. "I could be better, but this old man is holding on just fine!" He said with a smile. Izuku grinned and looked at the people behind Ranka who looked confused.

"Is something wrong with them? Are they hurt?" Izuku asked Ranka in concern. "Oh! No I just brought them as I came to look for Haruhi, I figured if we stay together we can be safe." He explained. 'well it may not be the smartest choice but at least everyone is safe..' Izuku thought.

Just then they feel a rumble under their feet. "W-what's going on!" A woman cries out, as some people fall to the floor. The rumbling suddenly stops, and Izuku and the rest stay alert. 'What's going on-- ' Izuku thought before he a saw a huge guy pop out of the floor.

Everyone looked at their direction, eyes wide and scared. "Euheuhe! My~ won't you look'a here." He giggled. "What the hell are you doing here fatso, get lost!" Hayato yelled, bringing his fist in the air. 'Hayato shut up!' Izuku thought as he kept an eye on the chubby villain.