Unexpected

3rd p.o.v

'I wonder how Izuku is doing.' Haruhi thought as her friends sat down around her chatting and eating mini donuts Honey bought for all of them.

Haruhi decided to make tea too since she had some already. They were talking and talking, but Haruhi couldn't focus on any of that. Because 1, she was sleepy and 2, cause she can't get what she saw in the Library out of her head.

"So what do you think Haruhi!" Tamaki asked at the dozed off Haruhi. "....hm?" She asked. "We were just talking about how we should visit Izumi's place today! " He said cheerfully.

Haruhi's eyes went wide and she sat up straight, which made the guys jump with her sudden movement.

"U-uh I don't know, it's very early and it's probably a bit far away you know? There's no need to go right now or ever ehehe." She said nervously. She was so tired that she didn't even know what she was saying.

Kyoya shifted his glasses, "what do you mean or ever?" He asked and Haruhi flinched. "Yeah, it doesn't matter if she's far away or not." The twins said together

Haruhi was very tired and frustrated at the moment that she blurted out words without thinking. "Well she doesn't even live anywhere close by here or even here in this town so what's the point!?" She yelled.

And then her eyes opened in shock. "What do you mean.. not in this town? Is she really that far?" Mori asked. Haruhi sighed, got up and took a big deep breath.

"Just get out please, I'm very tired so go! Go!" She yelled pushing them out as they exclaimed mad and confused. Once she got them out, she slammed the door and slowly slid down.

"*Sigh* me and my mouth." Haruhi said and she rubbed her head and went off to bed.

A few weeks lateya

...

"Haruhi!" Izuku yelled as he held some snow cones. "Oh thanks." Haruhi said as she got her strawberry flavored shaved ice. Deku including Uraraka, Todoroki, Bakugo and Haruhi were hanging out at a mall.

Haruhi decided to take them there, to try and make feel better after the accident that happened a few weeks ago. Of course Izuku told Haruhi not to worry about it but Haruhi being stubborn didn't listen.

"Oi deku, walk faster I wanna get over with this." Bakugo said grumpily, walking behind Izuku. "Well you didn't need to come, I really didn't invite you anyway." Haruhi said shrugging.

"Hah!?" Bakugo yelled and Uraraka giggled. "C'mon Midoriya, let's go sit down over there." Todoroki pointed and grabbed Izuku's hand.

Which made Bakugo flinch and growl. As Todoroki walked with Izuku, Bakugo was trying a way to get Izuku to hold his arm. Haruhi smiled and both her and Uraraka followed them.

They sat down in a table, as they chatted. Mostly what they were talking about was about All Might retiring and his fight between All for One.

"Well it's all ok now! Because one day you'll be the Symbol of Peace, and people will look up to you Izuku!" Haruhi cheered. She  only said that because  she wanted to make him feel better. And we'll, to see Bakugo and Todoroki's actions.

"Like hell!" "Sorry Midoriya but I'll be taking that place." They both each said. Izuku nervously giggled.

"Mhm, so anyway! Do your friends still talk about deku-kun Haruhi?" Uraraka asked as she licked her shaved ice. "Mm well yeah. They always want to see you deku, but you're so busy and I don't want to disrupt you." Haruhi said shrugging.

"You should've told me, I would've like to see them it's been a while huh?" Izuku said. And Haruhi just smiled.

Izuku got silent but then asked a question. "So.. uh? How is Mori-senpai doing?" He asked. Both Todoroki and Bakugo chocked on their ice. That question kind of surprised Haruhi for some reason.

"Oh um, he's ok I guess." Haruhi said eating her ice. Izuku shyly smiled and nodded. "What do they call me again? Izumi right?"  Izuku asked.

"Yeah they do." "Yes we do." Haruhi and another voice said. Haruhi's eyes were wide and so was Izuku's.  Haruhi looked behind her and Izuku looked over Haruhi.

"K-kyoya! M-Mori-senpai!!"

~to be continued

Helllllllllllo! I'm back guys! Sorry for the HUGE hold up. I have became what I hate, and that is, people who don't update their STORIES AND IM SORRY \(>\\\<)/ I am making a double update so let's go! 👇