Haruhi

3rd p.o.v

Everything was going fine for everyone's day. Izuku and the rest of class- 1A all focused on their special moves. In the other side, Haruhi was trying to study as Tamaki just kept yelling out ideas of where they should hang out for that day. Just a normal day.

"Tamaki-senpai can't we do it another day, I really need to do grocery shopping today." Haruhi groaned. "Ohh but look at the weather Haruhi! It's a very beautiful day to spend the day outdoors!" He whined.

"Yeah Haru-chan! It's been a while since we went out, how about we get some ice cream!?" Honey-senpai said excited. Haruhi sighed, Honey's cuteness got to her again. "Well just for a while then, but only a while. " she yelled.

"Yay!!" The twins cheered. 'Why are they getting so excited, it's only been a week since we hung outside school.' Haruhi thought putting her studies away.

Izuku in the meanwhile worked out his new special move. Soon the class was over and everyone went to change. The guys were all satisfied of their moves and talked about them as they changed.

Izuku just smiled to himself looking at his legs. Once he finished changing he left the locker room and headed out. "Izzzuukkuuu!" He heard someone call his name. He turned and a big hug came to him.

"How was training? Did you hurt yourself? Do I need to kiss any boo boo's?" Hayato asked while making that lenny face. "You scared me aha calm down Hayato." Izuku laughed nervously. Hayato just smiled and they both walked towards Iida and Uraraka who was waiting for them.

"Hello Iida, Uraraka-chan!" Hayato waved with a peace sign. Iida and Uraraka waved back. "So deku-kun wanna go out somewhere with us? We've been working hard all week, we should go out for a snack!" She cheerfully said.

"Yes it would be great to go out today. We haven't hung out in a while." Iida said. Izuku smiled. "It's not like we haven't talked to each other , but I'll be happy to join you guys!" He replied.

They both smiled. Hayato just walked awkwardly behind them as they talked. Uraraka noticed and smiled at him. "Don't worry Hayato, I forgot to mention this but almost the whole class is coming as well. You can come along as well if you'd like!" She asked.

Hayato quickly smiled owo "Thank you Uraraka!" He cheered. They all laughed and went on their way.

...

Haruhi p.o.v

The school bell rang letting us know the day was over. I sighed in relief and put my stuff away. I'll just have to hang out with them for a little then I can do some shopping.

As I walked the hallway, the twins were by my side. They were telling me they want to tag along with me at the supermarket. But I denied the idea, I know that won't stop them of course.

We soon all met up outside and went on our way to get some ice cream. As I looked out the window while the guys talked, I saw smoke from a far away distance. 'hm probably a fire.' I thought and looked a different direction.

It didn't take long before we reached our destination. Wait a minute, I've been here before. "So this is the place." Kaoru said. "Looks a bit shabby." Hikaru added. Really, we came to an ice cream shop close to where I live. No wonder they were so excited.

"Don't say such rude things Hikaru! I'm sure the ice cream tastes good, let's go boys!" He pointed at the door dramatically. I sighed once more. I looked over to Kyoya and he shrugged as he smiled. We went in and went back out to sit outside once we got our ice cream.

They all seemed to enjoy it, that's good. I licked my strawberry cheesecake ice cream as they all talked. We had our laughs and weird conversations. Mostly about the club though. Everything was going out fine, but then out of know where, we heard an explosion not too far.