No Turning Back

Previously on Return:
Haruhi had thought about introducing Izuku to the guys at the club . But Kyoya had another plan in mind. This plan was to GO to Izuku instead; it wasn't such a swell idea. They met up with a boy named Steven and a strange purple girl named Amethyst. These two took them to The City of Quirks, a place where they have never been too. They were suddenly attacked by a villian, and they became to be more aware of what this place was. Haruhi who has now lost the info of where Izuku was, lost hope... That is until-

Oh god it's him! "Hayato!!" Haruhi yelled out.

...
Continuing~
Haruhi p.o.v

"Hayato?" I heard Hikaru say from behind me. I quickly ran up to the red head as he noticed me and stopped where he was at. "Oh hey lil girl." He greeted with a smirk.  'lil girl..?' ahh nevermind that.

"Hey um-- so by any chance do you know where Izuku lives? Or even better, where his school is?" I asked almost sounding desperate. He just looked up, with a face of thought. At this point the others reached up to me.

"What the heck, what is Hayato doing here?" Tamaki asked in confusion. Hayato just laughed, "I don't,, maybe because I live here?" "Hayato!" I slightly yelled, causing him to screech. "Alright
a l r i g h t." He said putting his hands in front of him, doing a circular motion.

"C'mon I'll take you to his place... bUt wHaT iF i dOnT wAnT aNyOnE eLsE to kNoW wHeRe hE liVEs--" he complained but suddenly stopped. He looked at me in fear, as I my face showed no more patience. "Scary!" The guys behind he spoke.

...

"Ahh so that's why you want to know where he lives. " Hayato said. As we walked to Izuku's home, I told him our little plan; he wasn't very amused but he also felt like seeing his "little bean" .

Kyoya was behind us, and the others were talking as they looked around and followed.  At this point they knew, I wouldn't tell where we were going so they gave up and just went along. Amethyst and Steven had said they would hang around the city until we were ready to leave.

Kyoya then peeped in as Hayato and I spoke. "Why did you want to know about the school location of Izuku Haruhi?" He asked. "Oh yeah, it's because that's probably the place he's at right now, giving from our last call.. though that was a while ago." I responded with a finger on my bottom lip.

"You guys can't go there anyway." Hayato said still looking forward. Kyoya looked at him, "Why is that?" "The school, U.A, has a strict security system. They are guarded by Pro Heroes at times as well." Hayato informed. 'oh shoot I'd totally forgotten about that!' I thought as my back hunched.

"The school is programed to only let those who go there pass, if a stranger were to try and pass, they'd be blocked by a huge wall." He added. I turned to Kyoya and saw he was already in his journal.. typical.

"Ahh! I feel so smart after saying all that information eeeeee, did I sound smart??" He questioned as  sparkles formed around him. "Eh I guess..?" I said unsurely and he just laughed. "Hey what are you guys taking about?" I then heard Honey speak.

"Nothing to sorry about little dude!" Hayato giggled. ' he's older then us dude..' I thought. "Ok! We're here!!" Hayato said as he stopped and turned around to the others. Everyone looked around unamused.

"Uhh I thought we were at least going to a restaurant or someplace cool to tell us about this place.." Hikaru chirped. "Oh Hikaru, don't say things like that, this place  must be important that Haruhi brought us here!" He spoke with a smile on his face.

"Apartments..?" Kaoru asked. I just sighed. 'im honestly tired right now.' I looked at the guys and spoke up. "Ok ok listen up!" I said in a loud tone. They all looked at me, "Where we are about to go, is something where I will do all the talking. So act like civilized people and not a peep alright?" I instructed with hands on my hips.

I can see Tamaki just blushing say random things. The twins in a saluting pose yelling "yes ma'am!!" And the Mori & Honey just standing there. Honey play with his bunny-- where'd that come from?

I sighed once more with a "let's go" motion. Hayato took the lead and I walked next to Kyoya. Im feeling kind of nervous right now.. are we doing the right thing? What if Izuku isn't ready.. what if-- agh!!

I guess Kyoya noticed nervous state, and said "No turning back now." He said pulling up his glasses. 'Yup, here goes nothing!'
I thought as we walked up some stairs. We finally reached his room, as Hayato stopped in front of the door.

He knocked 3 times, and we waited for a response. The guys were still confused, but they were gonna find out why I had brought them here. Just then the door nob jiggled and I tensed.
The door opened to reveal a woman with green hair.

"O-oh! Hello." She greeted. "Hi Ms. Midoriya... Is Izuku home?"

To be continued~

Sorry for the short chapter today, there will be more next time! Thank you for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter!

Byee! GO BEYOND
PLUS ULTRA!!

~author-chan