Dad

Hayato p.o.v

I was about to feed my dear Izuku a sandwich, but I saw a hand tap his shoulder.

We both froze nowing who it might be. That damn guy! I grabbed Izuku's hand making sure nothing happens.

He walked in front of the table so we can all see him now. I didn't look around I have to concentrate on him. I could feel Izuku's hand squeeze mines. So cu- NOT RIGHT NOW!

He then then takes off his hood so we can all see his face now. That face always sickens me when I see it. I could feel Izuku's hand stop squeezing.

I looked at him to see what's wrong. "...d-dad?" He says in shock but quiet. Wait hold up did he say what I think he said..

My old master just smiled his "charming smile" that's how he calls it. He does that to trick people about himself. "Izumi is this your father?" The one with glasses asked.

I looked at Izumi and he just stayed quiet, staring at him. I then flinched when I saw a tear come out of his eyes. "Izumi you o- "Leave." Izuku's yelled over me to my old master.

His eyebrow raised as Izuku's yelled. "Leave us alone!" He yelled shaking. Whatever old master did to him, he got him bad.

"Excuse but I'm gonna have to tell you to leave sir. Your making her uncomfortable." Kyoya said a bit irritated. I nod my head in agreement. I massaged Izuku's shoulders softly to calm him down.

The old master then started laughing like a crazy maniac. We all looked at him weirdly. "Oh my, I'm sorry hmmhn. I just wanted to give my daughter  a visit." He said smiling at Izuku. He started shaking once again.

I'm pretty sure the tall guy noticed this because he went up to the guy. He was giving him one of the dead stares. I'm sorry but that is not going to work trust me.

The old master started laughing once more and said, "If you do that face, you'll end up having wrinkles at a young age." He sneered as he walked past him towards us.

Deku p.o.v

There's no way.. I - I thought he was gone! I thought I'll never see him again. Why is here!?

*Flashback* (Young deku)

"...stop!..." I heard as I yawned. I looked at my All might clock. '12:43' it read. Why is mom yelling?

I got up my bed and slowly walked out of my room. I quietly peeked through the corner of the house and saw mom and dad.

"Please stop your drunk!" My mom yelled as she put a hand over her eye. Why? When she took off her hand, I could see a purple bruise on her eye. "M-mom?" I said terrified.

I got off the corner and looked at both of them. My dad had a brown bottle and his eyes were red. Whatever that bottle is he is hurting mom!

"Izuku.."  my mom said. My dad just kicked her which made me flinch. Mom.. I could feel tears starting to form.

As he was about to kick her again I yelled. "Stop it! If y-you hurt her again I'll.. I won't let you!!" I yelled in my fighting pose.