Chapter 1 - First encounter

"Who tell you to kill me?" Said Chunjiexing who sit on the bed with a blank expression and got a sword point on his neck.

   They look into each other's eyes but the assassin didn't budge a word out of his mouth so Chunjiexing smirk and say again with innocent eyes "at least I deserve to know of the person who want to kill me aren't I?"

The assassin sigh and speak out "It's your younger brother that scheme you who you love so much..... now you can go with peace right?" After the assassin finish his sentence he cut through Chunjiexing throat.

In that split second before the assassin kill Chunjiexing he wish to live longer and have a more peaceful life than before. To have a love life full with happy ending.
———-
A moment later after Chunjiexing Open his eyes he saw that he's in the middle of the road. A strange place he never see before. It's a more modern place that full of crowd. He stand up with a blank expression make the car driver stop before drooling when they see the person standing with a sexy robe <the robe he wear before he died is still on him> Chunjiexing attracts a lot of attention from everyone because of the beauty of his face a slender body that more beautiful and attractive than any other women have.

For about 10 mins later there's traffic all over the road and Chunjiexing just stand in the middle of the road in confusion in his mind 'Why am I Here? Didn't i just died a moment ago? I don't understand at all. And my younger brother? Why did he do that to me? I love him so much how could he.....' while Chunjiexing Lost in thought someone grab his hand to the corner of the road by two men. "What are you doing? Stand in the middle of the road and make traffic like that? Go home don't wear something so thin like that in the winter." The bodyguard said while blushing. Their  boss that have a expressionless face sit in the car look to Chunjiexing way made Chunjiexing's heart skip abit than he pass out.

2 days later~
"Ngn.." After Chunjiexing Open his eyes he see the ceiling Than he look to the right and left but see no one. When he want to sit up he got a sharp pain in his head. 'Argh it's hurt' he sit up slowly with one hand support him and the other hold his head up along. After a moment his pain go away a little he walk toward the down and push the door but it didn't go. (Well the ancient people don't know about how the open a modern door right?😏)

"Why isn't open?" Chunjiexing keep on pushing it but than someone just open the door and make Chunjiexing lose his balance and slam his but on the floor. "Argh ouch.... who is......" After Chunjiexing look up he saw a familiar face it's him the person who sit in that car.

He look down on Chunjiexing with that same expressionless face and didn't help him get up but let his bodyguards and secretary help instead. Chunjiexing got the sharp pain in his head again so he use his hand to touch his forehead with a painful face the secretary help Chunjiexing to sit on the bed.

And she start to ask "what's your name? Where did you live?". Chunjiexing still confuse and give her an answer with a weak voice "I'm Chunjiexing. I don't know anything else it's strange I never see this place before."

Everyone in the room got intense and speak nothing more except that person have expressionless all the time said "Change his clothes give him some money and toss him out of here" he speak for the first time in front of Chunjiexing. The sentence make Chunjiexing speechless while his heart ache he said "Am I That of a nuisance?" With the hurtful eyes Chunjiexing looks up and saw that person eyes looks like he want to strangle him in any minute if Chunjie stay any longer. Chunjiexing speechless when the room full of awkward atmosphere the secretary start to speak "alright ill do what you said boss so you can go now?"
————30 Minute later~~
"Alright finish here's money" as she said she hand Chunjiexing the money and walk him out of the house.

A/N: Don't worry there's more and you will enjoy it if it's to your liking! Please vote and comment down below the more you do it the faster I'll publish more☺️!!