~Chapter 10~ Fallen

"Hey, don't eat too fast you're going to choke." Wang Yong said while patting Jie Xing's back gently. "Are you listening?" He asks again when he sees that Jie Xing didn't slow down even a little bit.

Munch munch munch

Wang Yong let out a soft sigh while looking at the little kitten that's still eating like he has never eaten for several days or maybe he really didn't eat for several days? No one knows because Jie Xing didn't answer his questions. Everyone else has been watching from afar for about 30 mins now. Because of the weird vibes they got from seeing their leader being all caring to a stranger although he never care about anyone before in their entire meeting until now. Even if the person is beautiful, that doesn't mean their leader would change his aura just like that to anyone, not even to his own family member.

"Urgh-" Jie Xing does choke for real. Wang Yong who notices, hand the hungry kitten a glass of water.

"Here! Like I said. You have to eat slower or you want to choke to death before you finish eating?" Wang Yong said looking sharply at Jie Xing pale face.

Jie Xing notices his concern tone and nod a few time before continue eating his meal in an unknown place to him. Earlier, after everyone heard his growl the one who has been under him the entire time push him to sit up and the man stood up to pick him up like a lost kitten into the firm arms. To be honest Jie Xing did felt at ease for a moment in that pair of arms. They took him into a big mansion despite their look, the white mix blue mansion is so huge. From the look of it, they are not some simple gangster in the city. The leader puts him down and tells the maid to make a meal full of protein.

"Are you finish? Do you want more?" Wang Yong asks after Jie Xing put the spoon and fork down to the round glass table. Jie Xing nods and shakes his head then burps like a little kid. Wang Yong laugh at the sight he just sees and blurts out "Cute" word.

Jie Xing blushes at the spoken word and starts being anxious. "So, what's your name, kitten?" Wang Yong ask the anxious kitten.

"Ohh... uhh.... J-Jie ... Xing" Jie Xing said shyly looks around to see a lot of pair of eyes looking at him at the corner of the room. "W-What about you.... your name?...." Jie Xing asks. He turns to look at the picture on the wall. It's just a small one with one woman on the left, one man on the right and a child about 6 years old in between and a small dog in the child's arms. The photo takes place in the park, it seems. They all look so happy in there.

"It's Wang Yong. You can call me Yong Yong, Ah'Xing." Wang Yong said and smirk.

Jie Xing laughs greatly at the 'Yong Yong' nickname. It's not suitable with that face at all.

Unknowingly, all the looker are daze from seeing his beautiful laugh, including Wang Yong. The laugh that catch everyone else heart. "That's the expression I wanted to see." Wang Yong said, satisfied.

"Master, the bath is ready." The maid interrupts.

"Take little Xing to the bathroom." Wang Yong said without looking at the maid's face. He notices the uneasiness in Jie Xing's expression and said, "Or I can take you to the bathroom to take a bath if you want." leaning near Jie Xing. Jie Xing who is sitting opposite of Wang Yong flinches at the statement and shakes his head repeatedly.

"Young master, this way, please." The maid said bowing and show the way by walking in front of Jie Xing.

One of the lurker at the corner of the room walks up to Wang Yong after seeing that the 'big guest' has no more sign in sight. "So.... someone is in love now?" Qing Ke said eyeing Wang Yong's smirking face.

"Of course, he is. Just look at his weird expression and that caring behavior, make my bone shiver, creepy." Qing Ku said supporting his twins brother.

Wang Yong's smirking face turns into a scary one in an instant after hearing that last remark. "Get out of my sight you damn cockroaches. Before I kill you all." He said glaring at both twins and the rest.

"Humph! Whatever, don't be all scary behind your lover, it's creepy." The twins said at the same time and run out of the room with the rest.

"Tsk. Yui, take little Xing to my bedroom after his bath." Wang Yong said standing up and walks away.

"Yes, master." Yui replied while bowing. Well... there's no helping it because the 'guest' is that beautiful. I'm so envy.

Hello, guys! I'm Back in one piece. This is my long last update. Just kidding >~<) Anyway, I might be able to update daily from next month so look forward to it.
Ohh!! And how is my writing story? I Mean, I kinda change my style a little (or a lot XD) it seems ok to me, so tell me if you think it's hard to read then before ok? Have a nice day/night! Bye bye. See you next month.