Chapter 3 - Deeply Love Deeply scared

A/N: Umm... idk my story is a predictable story or not but I'll try my best to not disappointed you guys... and sorry I said I would publish more after 1-2 days but I'm late it's 3 days because I was caught up with assignment but I hope you guys not angry and stop reading my story 😘

🤭🤭🤭🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

Tiexin POV

I saw that was about to collapse i rush to him and lift his head up with my right hand and keep calling him "Hey, Hey are you okay?"

He didn't replied but he was snoring I gave out a sigh and pick him up bridal style than put him to sleep on my bed.

I feel better now.... but who help me yesterday?

I was so curious so I ask my servants they said that they were the one who help him when they heard that free loader call for them.

Hmm.... so why is he in my room sleep near me when I woke up? No ones know so I think maybe he snuck in.

Most people comes near me but they never need me as a lover but they need me to feed them with money.

My family all died in a car accident when I was 20 and I work really hard to obtain what I have right now. Every girls who comes near me they all want money.

I don't care about them at all because I think of them as one night stand. But for once in my lifetime I found someone I love and stay together for 2 years but guess what?

She's the only person who made me love her so deep deeply I can't even lift my head up from sinking so low and made mistake I trust her too much to made her have her move on me. Jing'er She's the one who made me realize the fact that no one is trustful at all for rich people like me. She's the only one who made my heart crack and scared of love.

From than on girls are just toys to me. But I still have some feeling left for her. I feel like I'm too deeply in love with her. I can't even do Anything to her after all I've been through-

My thoughts got cut off from the call of servant. "Master- Master do you need to ask anything more? If not I'll have dismiss myself to work.

"Mhmm" Than I walk back to my room.

"Too bad he's not a girl." I said and touch his face.

"Ngnn..." he catch my hand and pull it near his neck and continue to sleep.

I pull my hand out immediately and walk out of the room. "OMG it's totally too bad" I mean if he's a girl I would Top him by now already.

With a pretty face and lovely reaction he's too cute for god sake.

Sigh..... I shouldn't think too much and fall in another trap anymore.
😥😥😥😥😥😥
A/N: sorry this chapter is too short but I'll publish one more tonight so please look forward to it.

Btw that girl who betrayed TieXin I didn't give her a name in the last chapter but this one chapter I give. Her name is Jing'er it's cute and lovely same as her body but not personality 🤫😉
Please vote and comment to give me more courage to write more😭😢