Chapter 6 - Can't take my eyes of you

A/N: OHh god I'm so SORRY!!!! 😭 I was busying with other story and I said I was gonna update but I stuck at some points it's hard to think when I wrote some part differently than what I thought after😪🤧 I'm so sorry 😓! But here's the chapter anyway please don't hate me and my work😢!
🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕
Author's POV

"What are you doing?" Chunjie can't help it but to ask. That person just come near him and sit next to him than patting his head? What's with this person? So strange. And Chunjie is also feel like he's strange too for sitting there and do nothing when someone patting his head and chuckling like a crazy person or something like that.

"I like to pat cute things and people so don't mind me" saying that with gentle expression made Chunjie heart skip a bit.

"What the heck? I don't even know you! How come I don't mind when you pat my head just like that?"  Yeah who can trust someone strange like that even if that person has a handsome and sexy face with broad shoulders the eyes are green but express out the gentleness in that person heart..... but whatever it is it's still doesn't make one trust one without reason nor evidence.

"What are you doing, Fen Yi?" Ohh? Someone walk this way with 2 burger in hands. One burger give to the cute kitten and walk to the side of that stranger than give him a knock on the head. "Are you crazy get away from here before I toss you into the lake near by"

"Oow seriously I'm just wondering who is it that you take interest in. Who knows that that person is so beautiful like a flower itself like that? No wonder you save him for yourself alone" ignoring the owner of the flower and come approach the flower itself like this what's gotten into that dumb head of his?

Glaring intensely from Tiexin make one want to shrink into a hole and never come out again. "If not go now you will regret it later" is what Tiexin wanna said but the kitten that sitting quietly all a long is the one who said it instead.

Surprisingly make Fen Yi chuckling. "Awww you do know him pretty well eh?" Approaching the kitten again? With what Hand? Tiexin saw the hand that gonna approach his kitten again he can't help but to block it.

"Go. Away. Now." Almost choke himself with the scary side his brother has here. FanYi didn't stay any longer than 2 second and just run off while waving his hand to the kitten and make the owner give death glare to him again.

Yes they are brothers. Although FanYi is older but he act like a spoiled child and make the younger one take over the company. Playing around with a lot of girls make his body guards going around crazy for finding him. With the really serious and expressionless younger brother the older one knew the reason behind it but couldn't do anything except staying out of the way. To others despite the handsome face and body of his nothing is good come out of staying with this childish guy.

"Who was he?" Chunjie can't help but to be curious and ask. What's the relationship between them that make it looks like they are close but at the same time not either.

"He's my brother" ask what answer that. So cold. Not gonna explain?......... whatever.

"Ohh....." before eating the burger in hand Tiexin take out all the veggies.

Ohh god without that face that show nothing but scary and blank face people might think that this is a kid that don't like to eat veggies. Chuckling to himself Chunjie let out a mumble "so childish"

Ohh ohh that still make the other side hear it you know? Look up and turn left to see that a kitten is so cute while chuckling if one can he would jump on it right away. "It's not delicious so I don't want to eat it" turn back and show nothing on that face again.