~ Chapter 12 ~ [Why?] {M}

The photo above isn't mine.
I figured I should show you how 'he' looks like. 🤨😏if you know who I'm talking about.  ("")

{M} for Mature. Warning!!! The following story content trigger read at your own risk.

Morning comes, Jie Xing finally awake from his sleep after hearing noise chattering outside the patient room. "I will have him go with me no matter what!" Jie Xing looks in the direction of the doorway and puts his feet down on the cold floor. He walks toward the door and stretches out to the doorknob.

The door opens rashly and makes Jie Xing's balance sway backward. A pair of firm arms caught Jie Xing's sway figure halfway and pulls him into an embrace. As the situation happen so quick that Jie Xing couldn't make a reaction to any of it, he just looks up to the person who's hugging him. A splash of pain is gripping tightly around Jie Xing's heart upon seeing the man's face. His eyes seem to be throbbing and water continues to fall through his pale cheek. 'Why are you here?' He thought.

Tie Xin pats Jie Xing's head once and twice, one after another, many times until Jie Xing's sobs stop. Tie Xin doesn't say any word and carries Jie Xing in his arms walking out of the room.

Wang Yong, who has been sitting outside the room on the waiting chair, looks up to those two. "Where are you taking him?" He asks running toward Tie Xin. Let alone he let the man visit his kitten, and now the man carries his kitten out of the room without his permission? He stands in front of Tie Xin with both hands stretch out to both sides. "I'm not gonna let you take him, answer me!!"

Tie Xin glares at Wang Yong's face. Even without his lips lift up, his guards already know what to do next already. Two men walk in, from behind Tie Xin and proceed to their work. "L-Let me down." Tie Xin looks down at the delicate man in his arms and sighs. He puts Jie Xing down carefully.

When he gets on his feet, Jie Xing walks toward Wang Yong but gets held back. He looks back at Tie Xin who is pulling his wrist forcefully and says, "Let me go, please."

"Why are you walking toward him and not me? Are you going to run into his arms? Do you love him? That's why you ran away, right?" Tie Xin growl, his face darken with anger plaster on his face.

Jie Xing who has just stop crying a while ago starts to tears up again, but not to the point of crying yet. His heart has been tainted once because of his death and then it has been tainted once again without fail, making him miserable. Without giving out any word or any sound at all, he moves his other hand to subtract Tie Xin grips away.

On the contrary, Tie Xin pulls Jie Xin wrist and walks toward the car outside the hospital entrance, leaving his guards to deal with Wang Yong. Along the way, Jie Xing protests to no vain, he still couldn't get away from that hand.

"Please, let go. I... I don't want to go back... no... please..." he begs and begs, but Tie Xin ignores all of it and tosses him into the passenger seat and seat himself next to Jie Xing.

No one makes any sound in the car except for Jie Xing sobs from the hospital until they reach home. Tie Xin gets out of the car and pulls Jie Xing out with force, he makes Jie Xing cries out in pain.

Anger, sadness, worries, all of its paint on every action Tie Xin does. "No, it hurts... Tie- AHH!" He tosses Jie Xing onto the bed and gets on top of him. He locks both of Jie Xing's wrist above head with his grip. Then he leans forward, almost touching Jie Xing's nose he says, "Answer me if you love that man or not?"

"W-What are you talking about?... it hurts... let go..." Jie Xing struggles only making the pain worse. With terrified expression, he looks up at Tie Xin's face. "Please..."

"Hasn't it been awhile? I might as well make you understand it yourself, right?" Tie Xin says. He unbuttons Jie Xing one by one, as the person under him struggles with all his might to get away.

"N-No... No... Please... I'll do anything you ask me... I'll stay, but please... don't do this to me... not again... I don't want this..." Jie Xing cries out in tears. His body trembles with fear as his memories flashback in front of his eyes, all the pain on his body comes back at once. It makes his body turns cold and pale.

Tie Xin, without a care about the other person he bites down Jie Xing nipples until it bleeds with his left-hand pulls roughly on the other side. His right hand pulling Jie Xing's pants down that makes Jie Xing trembles even more. After biting and nibbling on Jie Xing's nipple for a long while, he uses his index finger to push in Jie Xing's back entrance.

"AHH!!—" Jie Xing turns even paler just like a body without blood, he faints.

Tie Xin doesn't notice nor care about Jie Xing faints or not, he continues with his wild animal down there pushing it into Jie Xing's entrance. He rams it again and again until Jie Xing's butt hole bleeds like a waterfall.

"Why did you run away? Why?" He asks out loud thinking that Jie Xing is listening to him. But after he spurts his sperms inside Jie Xing's ass, did he notice that Jie Xing has faint long ago already.

He calls the maids to call the doctor and sits on the chair worrying about Jie Xing. How he wishes he doesn't surrender to his anger.

=======
Author's Note: Thank you for reading, guys. I'm satisfied with this chapter, so I hope everyone satisfied with it, too. Later then^^ see you in the next chapter.