~ Chapter 11 ~ [The unknown feeling]

"You're done?" Wang Yong asks while walking into his bedroom which has one extra person in there.

"Y-Yes." Jie Xing answers warily after checking the entire room. It's luxurious. Everything is so neat and beautiful, it's almost blinding by just looking at the furniture.

"So, where is your house?" Wang Yong asks while placing his black jacket on the hanging in the big closet near the doorway. He walks slowly toward Jie Xing direction with hungry eyes.

"I-I don't know." Jie Xing said stuttering and step backward 2-3 steps. By then his back knees touch the corner of the black and white queen size bed. He wobbles onto the bed and Wang Yong leans down with his two arms lock Jie Xing head in between not to move away.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" The muscular guy asks out making our rabbit confused. He smirks after seeing little rabbit's confused expression and asks again. "You don't understand?"

Jie Xing nods repeatedly.

"Do you want to understand?"

Jie Xing looks at Wang Yong's eyes and hesitantly nods again.

"How come you don't know where you live? Are you trying to stay here? Despite knowing what's gonna come next?" Wang Yong whispers all word next to Jie Xing's earlobe. It causes the man to feel tickle and tries to defend his ear from the blowing wind that coming out of Wang Yong's lips.

As seeing that cute action without hearing any response, "Alright then." Wang Yong says. He then slips his left hand into Jie Xing's white T-shirt that is long until his knees with long sleeve. He also leans down near Jie Xing ears and whispers quietly and seductively, "Do you want to feel good?" just a second later Wang Yong's hand move to touch Jie Xing's nipple and pull it softly.

"Auu..." Jie Xing unconsciously moans out making the man on top having a hard time controlling his manhood.

Looking at that juicy lips closely, it's making Wang Yong really want to bite and chew that pair of lips so badly. He grabs Jie Xing jawline. After seeing how terrified and trembling the kitten is, Wang Yong's heart feels like a knife stabs into his muscular heart non-stop.

Jie Xing afraid or more like he has that kind of trauma. The thought of getting beaten up with the back entrance along with feeling a weird sensation, it's causing him to feel like crying and puking his gut out. He clutches his stomach and says, "Hurts" along with tears flowing out of his sparkly black orbs eyes. He turns to the side and let out the same words from his mouth.

Wang Yong sees the pain on that beautiful face, he can't help, but to panic for a moment before he asks, "Why? What's wrong?"

"Tummy hurts." Jie Xing answers with difficulty while crying his eyes out as a baby got bitten by an ant.

"Ok, ok stop crying." As Wang Yong comfort Jie Xing to calm down a little, he picks Jie Xing up bridal style and rushes outside calling for maids to come with him to the hospital. Just as he finishes his words a car stop in front of him and the maid open the passenger door for both of them to go in and she gets on the front seat with the driver. "Hurry to the hospital." She said as fast as she could.

"It's ok. The stomachache was caused by the sudden change of environment, food, and stress. But don't worry, he will get better after he gets used to it." The doctor says to Wang Yong after doing a check up on Jie Xing and gives the kitten some painkiller pill.

Wang Yong doesn't care and won't give a response to anyone either. He just stares blankly at Jie Xing suffered face. The maid notices her master's weird behavior and says polite words to the doctor, "Thank you, Doctor. It's in the middle of the night and we still cause you trouble. We really sorry and thank you at the same time."

The doctor decides to knock it off and smile to the maid, "It's ok Miss. It's my duty to help people in pain." as he said that he walks back to his office before calling it a day.

"Are you awake?" Wang Yong asks suddenly making the maid flinches in surprise. Finally, her master is not gloomy anymore. Although his expression change to be happy she knows him too well, he's worried about the guest so much.

Jie Xing opens his black pair of orbs and stares to the ceiling before hearing Wang Yong asks him. He turns to look at the owner of the voice, "Where am I?" He asks and looks around the room. He spots the maid walking out of the room, he looks back at Wang Yong waiting for an answer.

"You're in the hospital. The doctor said your tummy hurt because you're stressed out. Are you ok now? Does it still hurt?" Wang Yong said touching Jie Xing's tummy. He acts just like a husband worried about his wife.

"N-No I'm fine." Jie Xing replies while trying to push Wang Yong's hand away, feeling awkward and bad.

****==****

Author's note: Sorry it has to end here. I know it's really short, but please give me time. I prepare this chapter every day. Because I don't have holiday cause of cram school, but I'm trying to write it every day. That's why I decided to finish it today.

Also, thank you for supporting my story and waited for this short update. I wish you luck with your study and work.😘 love you 💗💘