Vampire's Love

Note: This chapter does contain some adult themes. If you do not want to read such things just skip this chapter. Thank you and have a nice day. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Jade lead the girl with her down into her basement she wondered where exactly Hannibal had placed himself. Of course if he was in plain sight that could be easily fixed. Hell two hours ago her basement had been a gym, now it was a spare bedroom thanks to magic. So if he was visible she could easily cast something to make sure her guest couldn’t see him.

When they got down into the basement she was surprised to not immediately see him, of course she could hear him clear as day. His heartbeat was practically a drum next to her ear.

Once they were in the middle of the room Jade started whispering in the girls ear before playfully nibbling on it. A part of her felt weird for doing this in front of someone like Hannibal. He was so stiff and reserved, but he wanted to see how she worked. So here she was, seducing a girl in her basement with a cannibal watching in the shadows.

Jade pressed soft kisses against the long column of the girl’s throat. She could feel the flutter of the girl’s pulse against her lips. Slowly, she backed both of them toward the bed. The girl’s hands roamed Jade’s body, passing over the curve of her breasts, along her waist, before settling on her hips. Jade smirked into the girl’s collar bone as those hands tugged at her hips trying to press closer.

Jade yanked the girl’s shirt open, sending a few buttons flying. When they got to the bed Jade gave the girl a gentle shove sprawling her across the sheets before Jade tumbled down on top of her. Jade straddled her, kissing a  trail from her stomach to her lips before taking possession of them. They were soft and tasted like cherries, something Jade had come to expect from women.

One hand gripped the girl’s hair while the other made its way slowly down to the top of the girls pants. She wasted no time sliding her fingers down the girl’s pants and panties, going in between the girls labia, and teasingly stroking her clit. The girl hissed and arched her back at the touch, something that brought a smile to Jade’s lips. She continued to tease the girl until Jade heard the familiar whimper followed by a moan.

Jade slid two fingers into the girl before using her thumb to massage the girls clit. At first Jade kept her rhythm slow and sweet, but as the girl started to get more erotic with her moans Jade picked up her pace.

A few thrust later and Jade could hear in the girl’s moaning escalate and her heart beat a frantic rhythm in her chest. She lowered her head and started kissing the girls neck again. The girl quivered through the wave of her pleasure, and Jade  gently bit into her neck lapping at the sweetest of all blood. Thick with intoxicating pleasure. A moment later she pulled her teeth out and retracted her fingers.

As the girl panted in pleasure Jade’s eyes shifted to where Hannibal was hiding. She sent a wink his way before turning back to the girl. Suddenly she violently bit into the girl’s throat. The girl screamed and thrashed against Jade. Jade simply enjoyed the heady combination of latent orgasmic bliss and the rush of pure fear. She then ripped her throat out with her teeth, creating arterial spray across Jade’s face and sheets.When she looked over she saw Hannibal emerging from his hiding spot and she growled at him.