Let Yourself Go Wild

Note: This chapter contains adult themes (yes again). If you do not want to read such things feel free to skip to the next capter. Have a nice day. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jade slowly crawled off the bed, blood dripping from her mouth, and made her way over to him. Her fangs were bared and her eyes had gone red. When she got up to him she reached out and grabbed his throat, squeezing lightly. She pulled him close and growled from deep in her throat, a menacing growl, a warning growl. She was surprised when Hannibal growled back, a surprisingly deep rumble, especially for a human. The sound unfurled from the back of his throat; a noise only another true predator could make. His eyes met her's dead on, the burgundy gleam in his eyes darkening. She tilted her head to the side, unsure of what to make of the noise.

Before Jade could even think on it much longer his lips crashed onto her bloody ones. She smiled into the kiss before pulling him closer and made a noise that was between a purr and a growl. She turned them around so he faced the bed as his fingers gripped her hair and yanked her head back. She laughed as she felt his tongue lick the blood off her neck. When she felt his grip on her hair loosen she lowered her head to smirk at him. Her tongue then darted out a few times, alluringly, before she kissed him again. This time as they kissed Jade gripped his shirt, she was about to rip it open when his hands gripped her’s.

“Please, Jade...” Was all he got out.

“Haha you’re kidding me right? There is blood everywhere and yet you are worried about me ripping you shirt?”

She saw him open his mouth to say something again but she cut him off as she kissed him. This time she bit into his lips slighting, drawing blood. He made no noise of protest, he just deepened the kiss. She grinned as she felt him returning the favor, and it wasn’t long before both their blood mixed in her mouth. It was odd, the taste of his human blood mixed with her own. It wasn’t something she had experienced before.

She continued to kiss him, moving him towards the bed. His hands roamed her body as she pulled his belt from his pants. When they got to the bed she tossed him back on the bed roughly. He fell on the messy, bloody covers, his arms and legs splaying out as if he was giving himself to her with no reservation, no restriction. She moved to get on top of him, kissing him roughly as she worked at his pants. She then pulled them off him and tossed them to the side, along with his underwear, silk she noted absently, amused. She smirked at him as she removed her own pants. She then straddled his thighs. As she ran her hands up his chest she could feel his heart beating fast with excitement and anticipation.

Before Jade could move Hannibal rolled them over, putting himself on top. When he leaned down to kiss her she responded, not with a kiss back, but a small growl as she playfully snapped at him. As he slowly tried to slide her shirt off she was wiggling her way out of underneath him, but her hand slipped in some blood, her hand hit his before they both slumped to the bed.

Jade laughed as she looked up to see the bleeding body of the girl still on the bed.

“Nasahu,” she whispered, causing the body to disappear.

She turned her attention back to Hannibal then as she carefully removed his shirt and tie.  She took a moment to run her hands up his torso as he kissed trails up and down her neck. In a flash she cut a spot on his chest with her nail. He made no noise until she started sucking and licking the blood, something that caused him to moan.

Hannibal, having given up on trying to slide Jade’s shirt off of her just ended up ripping it open. She didn’t care. It was just material to her. There were plenty more where that came from. Before Hannibal would resume any kissing she rolled them over again so he was once again on the bottom.  

“Why is it you get to taste my blood as you please, but I don’t get to taste yours?” he seemed to ask as she ran her fangs over his neck.

“If I didn’t know any better I would wonder if you were a vampire, Doctor.” she said as she kissed his collar bone.

She was stopped as he gripped a handful of hair again before tugging her head back, causing her to hiss at him.

“Messer!” she growled, and a blade appeared in her hand.

She handed it to Hannibal. He sat up before creating a cut on her collarbone, mirroring the spot she had been kissing on his own skin. He then proceeded to slowly licking the blood off, causing her to moan in pleasure.

Having about enough of their bloody foreplay, Jade placed both hands on his shoulder as she lowered herself onto him. He moaned as she took every inch of him in, and her slick heat grabbed onto him. She leaned down and kissed him as she started to rock back and forth. He gripped her hips, and thrust up every time she took him in. Blood continued to flow between the two, but Jade was careful not to take too much from Hannibal.

Drenched in sweat, head spinning, breathless, he took everything she was offering him. Took it and demanded more, becoming an animal as she became one too. He then came violently, filling her up, pumping into her, his orgasm going on and on. He realized she was climaxing right along with him, and the two of them held on to each other for dear life against shattering waves of passion.

As they came down from the high they collapsed back onto the bed, her body on top of his, as he wrapped his arms around her back. They stayed like that for a moment, collecting themselves, before she moved herself off him, laying on the bloodied sheets next to him.

“My cuts have healed,” Hannibal said sleepily.

“Vampire saliva; it heals wounds, keeps our secret,” she responded sounding just as tired as he had.

Jade heard the exact moment Hannibal fell asleep, normally she would have chosen that time to get up and leave him, but she would not do that this time. This was Hannibal, not some John. So instead she let herself drift off to sleep as well.