Prologue

Here I'm starting my another book. I had this story roaming in my mind for quite a few days. So I decided why not pen down my thoughts.

Here it goes...

" Yes coming... Are you gonna break the door? " shouted Randhir as he climbed down the stairs putting his t-shirts on.

Prabhas as Randhir Singh Shekhawat (RSS)

He opens the door to find his soulmate there with swollen eyes and red nose. His best buddy and the person with whom he trusted all his secrets, feelings and everything.

Sweety AKA Anushka Shetty as Aahana Rai

" Anu? What are doing at this time? And you came alone? Wait... Did you cry? " he shot number of questions at her.

" All that doesn't matter Nonu. What's this I'm hearing? You're dating someone else? "

" Anu? I told you right? "

" I know but I thought you were kidding and... "

" Why would I joke in this matter? "

" But... What about us? Our relationship... I thought we were together Nonu.. "

( Nonu means small baby )

" No Anu... I always made it clear. We are only good friends and nothing more than that... "

" You think our relationship is only friendship? No Nonu... This relationship has reached an another level and you know that well. Then why are you? Listen Nonu... I need an explanation about what we share between us and what it can be termed as. I NEED A NAME FOR THIS RELATIONSHIP... I'll be waiting for your answer. Bye. "

She slammed the door and walked away leaving him startled and fighting with his thoughts.

" I can never think of you that way because we can't proceed. My parents would never accept you. Moreover I don't think I have anything for you in my heart in that way. I'm sorry. "

Do drop your comments and let me know your views on the storyline.

THANK YOU ♡