Party

Aahana tried to talk to him and assuage his anger but he is not someone to listen that easily.

" Whatever I have done. I did that for you. Don't get me wrong. Please understand me. It's not like I didn't want help you or I couldn't. " she texted him.

He didn't reply. Later his mom called her and invited her with family for a party.

" Party for what purpose. "

" You'll know. "

" Okay. "

_____________________________

Next day at party, Aahana came there dressed in a peach colored salwar.

Aahana went to Randhir's room to pacify him

" Can't I attend party without this stupid tie. " he shouted frowning without realising her presence.

She smiled and walked to him.

" I can help. "

" I don't need. Who knows you'll complain to my Dad about this as well. "

" I'll if you remain stubborn like this. Move. "

He left it to her and looked straight in the mirror scrunching his face.

She tightened the tie.

" Heyyy.. You'll kill me? "

" Aahhh sorry. "

" Sorry " imitating her.

" It's done. Thanks now you can leave. "

" I helped you. Won't I get a reward? "

" What reward? "

" I'm asking for your forgiveness. "

" Ahaana please let's talk about it later... "

" Randhir... " Natasha called from the door.

" Natasha.. come inside. "

" Baby.. I needed to talk to you. "

" Yeah? "

" In private. "

" I'll leave..  " Aahana replied.

She left closing the door behind.

" What you needed to say? "

" What was she doing here? Don't you remember how she ditched you last night. "

" Please. Can we talk about it later? "

" Don't take her lightly. I'm 100% sure she wants to separate us. "

" Please. Why would she do that? "

" Because she is interested in you. "

" Natasha please. Don't cross limits. She's my friend. "

" But you'll realise that I'm not wrong. And yeah whatever. "
__________________________

Aahana's family too were present there. They were already feeling uncomfortable in that lavish Party.

" Come Rohini I'll introduce you to my friends. " Mandira called and dragged with her.

She was surprised with the treatment. They were neighbours but she never talked them.

" Okay. "

She took her with the only motive to make her feel down. Every time they would talk about her clothes, jewelries, lifestyle, properties and all that. She couldn't take it anymore when they started talking about Aahana.

" You people have no idea what a gold my daughter is. So better not pass your useless comments on her. "

" Useless ah? Don't we know what your daughter's intentions are with my son? "

" I always adored your son more than my own. But you considered my daughter as a slave. Don't think that we are financially weak so will take your every shit. "

In no moment argument got that intense that it drew other people's attention present there. Even Aahana came running there.

Randhir was still upstairs.

" Is someone fighting there? "

" I don't know. "

" Let me check. "

Mandira was still insulting her mom. Aahana couldn't stand and spoke between them.

" Enough aunty I tolerated your rude behaviour towards me. But don't say anything to my mother. I won't take that. "

" I know girls like you. Sell your body to rich people on the name of friendship, get pregnant and later try to claim their property. You trying to do the same with my son. I know you have slept with him. Haven't I seen you both meeting at night times? "

Randhir came downstairs to check what's happening. When he entered the scene Mandira was being slapped by Rohini. She started crying profusely seeing Randhir.

" You're a filthy mouthed woman. You know what? All the money you spend on your clothes and other accessories go waste when you proof that you possess the cheapest of the mentalities. Even a begger is better than you. " Aahana shouted on her.

" Aahana what the hell are you talking about my mom? "

" I don't owe any explanation to anyone. Amma let's go. "

She left with her family.

Randhir took his crying mother upstairs.

" Mom. What happened? Why this fight? "

" Trust me Arjun. I didn't say anything. She gave me the proposal for her daughter's marriage with you. Baby trust me I would have happily let her marry you but I only told them that you might be dating Natasha. She started talking rubbish about you. "

" Wait mom. Aahana and my marriage proposal? Aunty said that? "

" Yeah. She said Aahana likes you. If you don't trust me. You ask her. "

He immediately went to his room and called Aahana.

" Randhir I know you must be angry on me. I will explain you everything. "

" I don't want to listen anything. Tell me one thing. Do you like me? "

" Randhir?  "

" Yes or no? "

" Randhir. Is that important now?  "

" Yes it is. Do you like me or not. "

" Randhir. Why do you think a girl would let a boy kiss her? Is that so complex for you to make out? "

" Means you like me?  I can't believe this you and aunty had such intentions. If I knew then I would never had let you people come closer to me. "

" Randhir. What are you saying?  Amma always treated you like a son. And we never had any intentions. Trust me. "

" Everything is crystal clear to me. And that is why you ditched me last night. Simply because you're jealous of Natasha. "

" Randhir. You're unnecessarily jumping to conclusions. Listen to me. "

" Don't even try to meet me. You are nothing to me now. I end it here only. "

♡♡♡♡