Misunderstanding

Aahana was busy with her work. Randhir came and hugged her placing his hand round her neck.

" Randhir. Don't irritate me now. "

" Why are you avoiding me? I couldn't concentrate on my work. "

" Hmmmm...must have called Natasha then. "

" Idiot... You're always my priority. "

" Then change your priority Mr. Randhir Singh Shekhawat. As your girlfriend might not like it. "

" If one has to be my girlfriend then she has to accept you before me. And I think Natasha has accepted you. "

" Really? "

" Do you have any doubt?  "

" I don't know. "

" Aahana... We are going to pub. Join us no? "

" No... I am busy. I got to finish this project in a week. I have a lot of pressure on me... "

He held her by shoulders.

" Are you angry for last night. I'm sorry. I don't know why it happened. It just happened... "

" It's okay. I'm not angry. Don't ask for sorry again and again. "

" I am feeling like you're drifting away from me. "

" There's nothing like that. "

___________________________

She was sleeping when her phone started ringing. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the phone screen. It was Randhir.

" Aahana...I need your help. Please. "

" What happened? "

" Natasha crashed the car into a tree. She was drunk. We are in police station. Please come here. "

" I'm coming wait. "

She went straight to his grandma and asked her for help.

" Aahana. Are you his friend? Do you want good for him? "

" What kind of question is that now? I'm trying my best to help him right? "

" That's why. Don't support him in his wrong. If you do that. It will affect him only. Are you getting me. "

" But... He needs my help. I can't let him down. "

" By helping him. You're are harming him in long run only. If you want his good. Then don't. "

Randhir called her again.

" Aahana...are you coming or not? "

" Randhir I'm busy. I can't. "

" Anu...I'm in trouble. Your work is more important? "

" Why did you get in trouble? Couldn't you control your girlfriend who was drinking and driving? She might have harmed someone. Now stay there. I'm sorry I can't come."

" Hello... "

The call was disconnected.

" What? She refused to help. I knew it. She's your friend for name's sake. Only in the time of trouble you realise who's your true friend and who's pretends to be.

" please. "

He sat there for one more hour when he saw his dad arriving with a disappointed look on his face. He was already feeling ashamed. Police agreed to leave them.

" Seriously. Don't spoil my money and fame I have earned and do something productive for God's sake. " his dad snapped at him.

He left.

" It's all because of your friend Aahana. Now saw her real face? She's jealous. That you are with me. "

He remained silent.

He went straight to her room.

" What's your problem? You didn't wanted to help me. Fine. Why did you inform dad? I never expected this from you. "

" But I did. It's high time you get serious in your life. Not everything is fun okay? "

" Natasha was right about you. You're selfish. "

" I don't care what you and your so called girlfriend think about me. "

" Fine. Don't ever talk to me. You have proved your friendship. "

♡♡♡♡