Real Face

Aahana tried to explain him but he didn't listen. She called him again and again but he didn't answer. Giving up she went to sleep.

____________________________

She was getting her stuff ready while trying his no. Showing unreachable she contacted his PA.

" Hello. Is Randhir present there? "

" No.. He's not here. "

" I'm Aahana speaking. His friend. Can you tell me where I can find him now? "

" He went to meet Natasha. "

" Okay. "

" What shall I do? I can't wait for him to come. I'm already late. I shall better go to Natasha's house. "

She somehow arranged for her address and reached the there.

She noticed Natasha was on phone. She was about to call her when she stopped hearing her conversation.

" He has left. "

" Yeah Yeah... Don't worry I'll be safe. Do you think I'll let him touch me? Once I claim his property he'll be thrown out of my life. "

" Yeah baby. Bye...Muaahh.. "

She turned to find Aahana in front of her. Before she could understand or ask something Aahana placed tight slap on her face.

" What the hell. You bitch. "

" Playing with two boys and you're calling me a bitch? Don't you dare to hurt Randhir. "

" Who the hell are you? Why you try to act as his mother? "

" You'll get to know with time who I'm. I'll tell Randhir everything. "

" Do whatever you can do. "
_______________________________

Randhir just entered his room when Natasha followed him.

" Natasha. What are you doing here? "

" See what your friend has done to me. She has threatened me of life. What if she kills me? I never thought loving you might cost me my life. I don't want anything from you. "

" Natasha. Listen. "

Just then Ahaana called him.

" I really need to meet you. "

" Now what do you want to say? "

" Meet me. "

He hung up the call.

----------------------------------------

Aahana walked in to his room.

" What are you doing here? "

" Randhir listen. "

" Say whatever is left to say. "

" Randhir trust me. That Natasha is playing with you. "

" After I got to know about your feelings for me isn't it obvious to me why are saying all these things about Natasha. "

" Why don't you trust me? That much you have known me? You know all I wanted was your happiness. "

" Or me only. "

" Randhir... It's true I like you. But I never expected you to love me back. I always kept our friendship ahead of any other feeling. "

" Done? Now..please go out. And don't ever come in front of me. "

He walked out of the room. She decided to share it with his grandmom.

____________________________

" I never liked that girl in first place. I don't know what Randhir liked in her. "

" What will we do now? "

" Not we. Only you can save him from Natasha now. "

" How? "

" I have a plan but you have to assure me. You can do anything for him. "

" He's my friend. No matter matter he stays angry on me. I'll always think about his good. You tell me na what I can do. "

" Promise me you'll. "

" I promise. "

Avoid typing errors