Kiss

Randhir served a glass of wine for himself.

" Randhir. What's there for me? You know I don't drink right? "

" Oh yeah? Actually I decided to serve Biriyani for you. But... There's one problem. "

" What? "

" You have to cook it by yourself. "

" What? You brought me for cooking dinner here? "

" No no... "

" What else? You are impossible. "

" Okay so start. And please make it spicy. "

" Stupid. "

She picked the cushion and started hitting him.

" Re...Stop. "

" Stupid fellow. "

He held her hand and pulled her near him. Accidentally her lips brushed his. They looked at each other's eyes and felt embarrassed. Aahana immediately stood up and went to kitchen.

A silence prevailed. Randhir tried to divert her mind.

" Anu... Come with me. I have something to show you. "

" What? "

" Come no... "

" He dragged her to a room inside. "

" What? "

" Here... "

She looked at the room beautifully decorated with balloons and their pictures hanging to it with dates when they met, then their first fight to their first friendship anniversary

She looked at the room beautifully decorated with balloons and their pictures hanging to it with dates when they met, then their first fight to their first friendship anniversary. Everything. She was in tears.

"And you might have forgotten this. I didn't. "

" What? "

He handed her a present. She opened it.

" Hommage a Elsa Schiaparelli It's been a month since I told you I need this book. You remember? "

" Since that day I'm trying to find this one particular book. And now finally succeeded. Phewww... "

" Thank You so much. "

She hugged him tight. This time Randhir felt a weird sensation inside him. Inhaling the scent of her hair he couldn't stop himself from lowering his hands from her back to her waist.

A thunder broke their hug. He immediately removed his hand when realised their position. It was raining outside. Aahana went to close the windows. The strong winds made the rainwater drench her. He was watching her without blinking his eyes. His eyes were on the drops of water on her face moving downwards. Her top was partially drenched in water making her inner visible to him.

Aahana closed all the four windows of the room and turned to find him standing close to her

Aahana closed all the four windows of the room and turned to find him standing close to her. She literally bumped into him.

" Nonu? "

" Change your clothes. You are wet. "

" No

" No. I better go home. Amma might be getting tensed. Can you drop me? "

" Hmmmm.... "

" Why are you mum? Not speaking anything? "

" Nonu. Let's go. "

She was moving towards the door when he held her wrist and pulled her smashing his lips on her. She was shocked for a minute when he continued kissing on her lips. He had his hands rubbing her neck. After sometime she started responding him with equal passion. After breaking the kiss in need for breath they had an eye lock. Aahana was hell embarrassed.

She started to leave and reached the main door to open it when she again felt a tug. He pinned her to the door and her hands above her head he attacked her lips again. This time she struggled but little did he care. She pushed him and literally ran away from there.

She was shocked and tensed all her way to home. She skipped her dinner and didn't care to answer her mom's never ending questions.

She locked the door and dropped herself on bed. She recalled the kiss. A smile crept across her face. Yes she always wanted this.

" That means he loves me too. "

Her phone beeped with a message. It was Randhir's. She immediately opened the text seeing his name in excitement.

" I'm sorry. I was drunk. "

Her smile faded away. The little hope of  a love relationship that she had today was shattered now.

The phone again beeped.

" Natasha and I have reconciled. She wants to apologise you. "

....