Stay Away

She didn't reply to his message. He texted her again.

" When your best friend doesn't reply in 2 minutes....reads 30 ways to commit suicide. "

She wasn't in any mood to reply to his jokes.

" Anu... Anu baby... "

" Why no reply? "

" See I'm dying of curiosity. Shit I'm gonna die. I'm struggling for breath..."

" I got an attack. I'm in ambulance. "

"ANUUUU... I'm taking my last breath. "

" Shut up. Will you? "

" Why weren't you replying? "

" Good night "

____________________________

Next day Randhir again called her.

" Anu...come to my house. "

" What happened? I'm busy. "

" Granny is here. Don't you know how much she loves you? Come soon. "

" Ok. "

She changed her clothes and walked to his house.

" My baby.. How are you? "

" I'm good. "

She touched her feet and took her blessings.

" God bless you. "

" Anu... Come with me. I want to show you something. "

" ummm...no.. I'm getting late. See you later bye. "

She leaves and notices Natasha coming towards the house and eyes her with a sarcastic smile on her face. She gave a fake smile return and walked away.

" Darlo. My friend. Natasha. "

" Good morning Granny.. "

" Good morning. But are going to some party or what? "

" No. I'm here to meet you. "

" In this dress and 1kg make up? Are you okay? I'm not going to judge any fashion show. "

" Darlo. Stop it. Why pulling her leg? You come with me. "

He took Natasha to his room.

" What the hell. I didn't like your grandmother at all. "

" She's cute. Don't talk anything against my darling. "

" Okay. Whatever. I'm waiting outside. Come soon. "

She left. While leaving Mandira noticed her. She went straight to Nirman and informed him about Natasha.

" See. Didn't I tell you? You don't need to worry about Randhir and Aahana. I know him. He's my son and his taste isn't of that low standard. He might use Aahana for his time pass but won't make her his life partner. "

" I'm relieved. "

________________________

" Amma... I'm getting late for my boutique. Would I get my breakfast today? "

" It's ready ma. "

" Hi Aahana. "

" Hi...Natasha... "

" Can we talk? "

" Yeah why not. "

She took Natasha to her room.

" Ummm... Randhir asked me to talk to you. "

" Oh.. that wasn't needed at all. I'm not upset with you. So don't be sorry. "

" Sorry ah? Who told you I'm sorry? Listen in few days only we had our first fight. Reason you. Don't you think it's unhealthy for a relationship? "

" Huh? "

" In simple words. Can you stay away from him and let us be happy? Get a life and may be a boyfriend for yourself. Are you understanding? "

" Hmmm... I'll maintain distance. Only if Randhir asks me to. If you have a problem then talk to your boyfriend. May be he'll obey your orders. I'm not bound to. And you are no one to order me. Hope you get my point. "

" Listen I don't need unnecessary fighting that's why personally requesting you. "

" Sorry not accepted. Bye. Do have something before you leave my house. Thank you. "

______________________________

She again went to his house and walked to his mom's room. She welcomed her whole heartedly.

" Aunty. I had a request. I hope you don't take it negatively. "

" Of course not. What happened tell me. "

" Aahana... "

" Aahana? "

" She has warned me of snatching away Randhir from me. "

" What? She did so? I'll talk to Randhir. "

" No Aunty.  There's no point in doing so. You know Randhir. He's crazy after her. "

" You don't worry. I'll handle it. "

" Thanks aunty. Only you could understand me. "

" No need to thank me. Even I don't like that girl near him. "

___________________________

" Bye darlo. Muaahh..muahh.. " Randhir gave flying kisses to Granny while leaving.

" Tata "

" Bye Granny " Natasha waved her hands at her.

" Hmm..hmm... bye " she replied with disinterest.

They left together.

" Who's she? His girlfriend? Hope he doesn't plan to marry her. I don't want a grand daughter in law like her. Someone like Aahana shall be perfect for him. In fact. Not like Aahana. Aahana only will be perfect. I will do whatever I can to get them married. "

♡♡♡