Natasha

Four of them were enjoying the beauty of nature in that hill station. Rohit and Liza were sitting at a distance busy in their own words. Randhir and Aahana were sitting on a cliff. Aahana once glanced at the love birds then called Randhir by pulling his shirt.

" What? "

" I'm feeling awkward. "

" Why? "

" What are we doing here? "

" You're getting bored? "

" No I mean. "

He held her shoulders and slightly bent her.

" What if I push you? "

" I will pull you with me. "

" Shrewd lady. Always plotting to kill your friend. "

Aahana gets a text. She checks it out and becomes worried.

" Anu.. What is it? "

" Pritam's text. They went to see a groom for me. "

" What? Where? Why didn't you tell me. "

" I know I'm rejecting that guy. "

" No first tell me how can they go for search when you don't want to marry at first place. Don't lie to me. Even you're interested. "

" Nonu.. "

" No.. Stop calling by that name. Your future husband might get offended. "

" What husband? "

" Your possessive husband won't even let you meet me. He'll drive you away from me and you look so happy for that. Why not? I always trouble you. "

" Would you mind to explain why on earth are you shouting on me? "

" You explain me first. How will you protect our friendship with your husband by your side. He'll never like me. No you're not marrying any such jerk. Did you get that? You'll marry someone who doesn't have a problem with our friendship. May be. Does such kinda guys exists? Whatever... You are not marrying anyone if not. "

" Why are you being judgemental. Not all guys are same right? You only told. "

" Bullshit.. all are same possessive and obsessed. You won't marry. And that's my final decision. "

" huh? My Amma will kill me if I don't. "

" I'll push you from this cliff if you do. Choice is yours. "

" I'll complain to Amma that her son like monkey is blackmailing me. Deal with her. "

" I'll. Actually. I will talk to her once I reach. "

" Guys. Let's go dinner tonight. " Rohit announced.

" Awesome idea. We do that every night. " Randhir replied rolling his eyes.

" Shut up idiot. Why are you looking annoyed? "

"Ask your friend. I'm not in a mood to go anywhere. " he said as he walked out.

" What happened to him? "

" I don't know he's psycho. "

" That I know already. "

____________________________

Aahana somehow convinced him to come with them to dinner. A dim music was playing in background.

" How boring. On whole earth you had to book a table in this hotel only? "

" It's soothing not boring okay? " Aahana argued.

" Yeah you'll take his side only. You just pretend to be my best friend. "

" Aahana is right. This music is soothing and romantic. " Liza said.

" Really? Dance? " Rohit asked by forwarding his hand.

" Sure. "

" Why are you not talking to me? "

" Why do you even care? "

" Meaning? "

" Excuse me..Randhir Singh Shekhawat? "

Randhir turned to find a girl standing there.

" Natasha right? "

" Natasha right? "

She slightly hugged him.

" Actually I noticed you long back. Was confirming if you are Randhir or  not. "

" Instead of enjoying dinner staring at boys. Not good. "

" Actually it's quite boring here. "

" At least someone thinks like me here. "

There Aahana was getting annoyed. She cleared her throat to get attention.

" By the way meet my friend Aahana.  And Aahana she's Natasha. My school friend. My strong competitor. Though she lose. "

" By 10 marks only. "

" Yeah whatever "

They talked for some more time.

" Natasha... Dance? "

" Sure. Why not. "

They advanced to the dance floor. Aahana who was already feeling ignored couldn't take it longer and left the place.

" Is she your girlfriend? "

" Not at all. My best friend. I'm single. "

" Okay. "

" I repeat I'm single. "

" Hmmmm... same. "

Thank You ♡