Break Up

Randhir entered her room after the dinner.

" Why did you leave without informing me? "

" Why do you care? You were busy and enjoying dancing with your new found old friend. I was not needed there so I left. "

" Who told you aren't needed? Come I'll tell you something. "

" Now what? "

" Natasha and I  have exchanged numbers and... "

" So? Why do you tell me all this things? "

" whom should I tell if not you? "

" Please leave me alone "

" Why? "

" Because I am mad. Move " she got up and started to leave when he held her wrist.

He pulled her and lifted her in his arms.

" Right you are. You are mad to think you can dodge me. Now tell me what happened?  " he asked he moved towards the bed.

" Nothing... "

" Don't lie to me. There's no point. "

" I'm serious. Nothing is wrong. "

" Sure? "

" Hmmmm... "

" Okay... "

He laid her and tapped her head to sleep.
_______________________

 " What happened bro? Is everything fine? "

" Yeah. I don't know why she was looking upset. "

" I think she likes you. "

" I know. Even like her. So? "

" You're not getting. She loves you. "

" Please. Stop over assuming. You people have a typical mindset that a girl and boy can't be friend. We don't have anything like that. "

" Bro even I know girl and boy can be just friends. Aahana and me are good friends like you and Liza are good friends.  But I can read Ahaana's eyes. She has feelings above friendship. I don't know about you though. Anyway. Let it be. Good night "

" Good night "

______________________

Few days passed. Randhir got more close to Natasha. First they texted and talked over phone a lot. Later they started meeting. Aahana was already sensing everything going between them. But hardly could she do anything about it. She couldn't stop him. Why would she? He's not getting addicted to any drugs that's injurious to his health. But it was true there was a turmoil going inside her.

One day Randhir even informed her that he has proposed her and that they were in a relationship now.

______________________

" Anuu? At this time? Everything fine? "

" I thought we were never bound by timing to visit each other. "

" Of course we aren't. "

" No it's okay. You look busy. I will meet you later. "

" Anu... "

He pulled her in a tight hug.

" Why do you think I won't have time for you? "

" Leave na. "

" Randhir... "

( sorry for the pic

( sorry for the pic. It's not my fault if someone can't act. Ahem.. yeah whatever. )

He left her and looked at the door to find Natasha.

" Natasha? What happened? "

" Nothing Randhir. I'm here to meet you. Alone. Can we? "

" Yeah sure. I'll leave. "

" What the hell do you think you were doing with her "the words Aahana could hear before leaving.

" What do you mean?  "

" Don't try to act innocent. I know everything going on between you two. She visits your house. You visit her house. Do you think people are foolish? "

" Don't ever try to doubt our relationship. Remember she's in my life from long before than you you entered. So think before speaking anything about us. "

Aahana entered her house all depressed. She could feel a distance already making place between them. She was clueless on what to do next.

For days she ignored Randhir and his calls. Randhir being Randhir barged into her house to ask the reason. She was in her bathrub. About to open it when she noticed him entering.

" What the hell. Can't you knock before entering? "

" From when we started knocking doors before entering each other's house? "

" I'm a girl. "

" Are you sure? "

" Stop your PJs and come to exact point why are you here? "

" I broke up? "

" What? I thought this time you were serious? "

" I was kinda. But. No one else is more important to me than you. "

" Meaning? "

" Nothing today's my break up party. And you're invited. "

" Sorry I'm not interested. "

" How can I party alone. Don't be merciless on this poor guy who's suffering a heart break. "

" Drama. "

" Come let's go. "

" I'm not coming "

He carried her.

" Let's go. "

" Let me change at least. "

" That's like a good girl. I'm waiting outside. "

Precap : kiss... Whose? I don't know

Ok Bye ♡