Veritaserum

"Albus!" exclaimed James Potter, standing up from his spot.

"Who are you?" asked the older wizard.

"James Potter, of course. What games are you playing at, Albus?"

"How is this possible. . .?" whispered Dumbledore.

Surely, it had to do with the prophecy. But Albus Dumbledore was to fascinated to even care.

"Excuse me for a second." Dumbledore stepped out of the room, and summoned his patronus.
"Minerva, do me a favor and come to Godric Hollows, The Potter's old household, bring Severus and Veritaserum. Be quick." Dumbledore said calmly.

Dumbledore stepped back in, and was met by a pair of brown and emerald green eyes, staring at him.

"Professor Dumbledore, what happened? Where's Harry?" asked a distress Lily Potter.

"I'm happy to say that Harry is doing alright."

"Oh, thank god." The couple let out a sigh of relief, before leaning back.

"So why did you go back outside?" questioned James.

"Well, I needed to contact a few people. . . " Dumbledore said.

"Who?" asked Lily.

"Professor McGonagall and Severus."

*****

Professor McGonagall was currently in her office, grading the students six inch parchment, when a glowing, beautiful Phoenix appeared. Instantly, she knew it was Dumbledore's patronus.

"Minerva, do me a favor and come to Godric Hollows, The Potter's old household, bring Severus and Veritaserum. Be quick."

She stared at the Phoenix in front of her before going into action and walking out of her office.

"Severus. . ." Professor McGonagall spoke up as she walked into the dungeons.

"Yes, Professor McGonagall?" asked Severus in his usual cold tone.

"Professor Dumbledore wants us to go to Godric Hollows. . .The Potter's old household." McGonagall noticed Severus stiffen up, but she decided to not think too much about it.

"Why?"

"I have no idea why Professor Dumbledore wants us this late out, especially in Godric Hollows. But I did know that it's an emergency, and you shall take veritaserum."

"That's just nonsense. What can be so important?" Snape snapped.

"I- don't know. Now hurry and meet me by the entrance of the castle." With that being said, Minerva walked out of the dungeons.

"Took you long enough." The elder professor said as Snape walked up besides her.

"My. . . apologies, Professor."

"It's fine, come on, now."

Walking out of the castle, they apparated to Godric Hollows.

"I still find it a bit. . . strange, that Professor Dumbledore wants us out this late, and in Potter's old household." said Severus.

"I am too, Professor. But we, of all people know it is best to not question anything Professor Dumbledore does." McGonagall said, walking a bit faster as the Potter household came into view.