Weasley & Granger meet Potter

The Golden trio ran all the way towards Dumbledore's office. Of course, having to dodge Filch in every way possible.
Harry didn't want Filch to see his parents, nor did he want him to see Sirius!

"Sherbet drop" Harry mutter.

The gargoyle, shaped of a Griffin, slid open, letting them through. Running up, they stepped off the stone staircase at the top.

Harry knocked on the door, and they waited patiently.

Hermione and Ron glanced at each other confuse.

Dumbledore wasn't alone, he was with others. You could hear other voices.

What was going on? Harry didn't even seem to stop smiling.

"Come on in." Harry pushed the door open and held the door open for Hermione and Ron to walk in.

Remus was next to Dumbledore while Sirius stood in the dark corner, not wanting to be seen just yet.

James and Lily Potter were hiding behind a door that led to Dumbledore's chambers.
The married couple peeked and saw a bushy haired girl with a ginger boy who was much taller than her and Harry.

At seening Remus, Ron and Hermione ran up to Remus to give him a tight hug.

Remus smiled and hugged the children back.

'Just wait till they see Sirius'

Hermione began to speak.
"Professor is something wrong?"

"I believe not, Miss Granger,"

Ron stood next to Harry, both whispering to each other. Hermione turn to look at the boys with a cold stare, before looking away, again.

"Professor Lupin– I mean Remus, is Sirius doing alright?" At the mention of Sirius, Ron and Harry looked up, stopping their chattering.

"Yeah, how is he doing?" Ron asked

Sirius had one big smile.

If one thing Sirius also loved besides his best friends, and godson, it was his godson's best friends. He adored those children. They were like his own.

Behind the door, James and Lily grinned, seeing their son's best friend caring so much about their friends.

"Hmm. . . I don't know, why don't you ask him?"

Ron and Hermione tilted their heads, before someone behind them cleared their throat.

Behind them was, of course, Sirius Black, and he looked much better than he did way before.
His eyes were no longer dark and scary. They were now their beautiful gray, but yet, still looked haunted.
His hair was no longer messy, nor tangled, but neatly done.
He still had wrinkles, but showed less.
They were happy to announce that Sirius Orion Black was starting to look like his younger self again, with his famous smirk.

"Sirius!" Both kids yelled, throwing themselves to the man who they haven't seen in almost a year.

"Oi!" Sirius yelped, laughing as the two kids collided with him.

Sirius was on the ground, Ron and Hermione on top of him as they held on to him.

"We missed you!" Ron exclaimed

"Well, I definitely missed you guys, too."

The two got off Sirius and helped him up.

"May we know why we're here, please?" Hermione asked Dumbledore