Back to Hogwarts

The other few days were spent all the time in Potter Manor.

They would go to Harry's personal place, which they now call Harry's Dream Place, don't ask why, it was James' idea. They would play other wizardry games, and they would go to the dungeons pretending to be prisoners while Remus and Lily were the guards. It was a childish game, but hey–they're the marauders, with a mini marauder and the wife of a marauder! What else did you expect?

Currently, The Marauders and Lily were going to drop off Harry seeing as it was already Wednesday night.

"You have everything with you?" Lily asked her son for the millionth time.

Harry nodded, looking at his mum with a small smile.

James and Lily made a mental note to pay the Dursleys a visit. (After it was announced that they have returned, of course) It infuriated them to see their son wearing clothes that fit him two times big. Especially if they were hand-me-downs.

"Come on."

The five flooed to the headmaster's office.

Dumbledore was behind his desk, hands folded as he smiled at the family.

"Good to see you all, again."

Dumbledore stood up and moved away from his desk.

"Harry, my boy, I think it would be best if you brought Miss Granger and Mr Weasley. I believe it is the right time to show them that your parents are back. That is if you're okay with it."

Harry nodded furiously, before dashing out of the headmaster's office.

"Who are they again?" James asked.

"His best friends, James. Professor McGonagall told us about them, remember?" Lily sighed.

"Oh, yeah!"

Sirius giggled softly, while Remus shook his head.

"Did.... did Sirius just giggle?" James clutched his stomach as he laughed.

"Shut up and leave me alone! Lils, Moony, tell him!" Sirius huff.

Remus shook his head.

"James, don't you giggle, too? I do recall hearing you giggle." Lily smirked, arms crossed.

"James Potter, quote 'the most manly man' giggles? Ha! Priceless!" Sirius laughed.

"Traitor."

*****

Harry ran, as quietly as he could towards the Gryffindor tower.

Of course it wasn't that easy!

He had to hide everytime he saw or heard Mrs. Norris. Obviously, he couldn't get in much trouble seeing as Dumbledore sent him.

Now, the problem was waking up the Fat Lady.

"Fairy lights!" Harry exclaimed, once again, clearly irritated.

"Oi! Let me sleep! You're being rude! and past bedtime!" The Fat Lady hissed, annoyed for being awoken.

"Professor Dumbledore sent me."

"Oh. . . Well in that case, go in."

Harry mumbled a 'thank you' and ran up to the dormitory he shared with his four friends.

"Ron!" Harry whispered, half yelled as he shook Ron.

"Hmm." Ron groaned, turning to his other side.

"Ron! C'mon! Wake up, this is important!"

"Fine, what is it?" Ron sighed, sitting up on his bed to look at his best friend

"Come with me, I need Hermione, too."

Ron, slightly confused, followed his best friend out of their dormitory.

"Harry, how are we going to get Hermione, if we're not allowed in the girls dormitories?" Ron asked

'Well. . . Never really thought of that' Harry thought

"Erm. . . " As if she had read their minds, a beautiful snowy owl flew down on Harry's shoulder.

"Hedwig!" Harry smiled at his owl pet that he loved dearly.

"Oh! Since you've been gone, she's been sleeping either in our dormitory or the common room." Ron said

"Miss me?" Harry asked his snowy owl

Hedwig hooted

"I missed you too, also I need you to take a letter to 'Mione, can you do that?"

Hedwig hooted again.

Writing a quick letter to Hermione, Harry rolled it up and tied it around Hedwig's leg.

"Off you go, girl."

Hedwig flew off, now the two boys waited patiently in the common room floor.

"Why was I been awaken by Hedwig with a letter to come down to the common room? Harry, you're back!" Hermione smiled and went to hug her also best friend.

"Yeah, hope Hedwig didn't awoke the rest of the girls."

"No, thankfully, Lavender forgot to close her window."

Harry nodded

"Dumbledore wants us in his office." Harry told his friends.

Ron's eyes widen a little.

"Why? Is everything is alright?" Hermione questioned, clearly worried

"Everything's perfect."

Hermione and Ron looked at each other confused, while a very happy and smiley Harry led them out.