Potter Manor

"Don't mind us, but what's all this about ferret?" Lily asked her son and husband's boyfriend, sorry, best friend.

"Harry has an enemy in school and of course it's a Slytherin." Sirius answered

"But that Slytherin is also a Malfoy. Son of Lucius. His name's Draco, also known as Ferret."

Harry and Sirius let out another laugh.

"Anyways, Draco was going to attack Harry behind his back, but guess who's the professor for Defense Against the Dark Arts? Mad-Eye-" Remus continued for his best friend but not before being cut off by Lily and James.

"Oh, no."

"Oh, yes."

"Anyways. . . Moving on, Mad-Eye caught Draco on the act and turned him into a ferret." Remus finished off the story, looking down at the ground as Harry, Sirius, and James were rolling on the floor, clutching their stomachs as they laughed.

"They need to sort out their priorities." Lily said, Remus nodding with agreement.

"So, who's ready to go to Potter Manor?"

As soon as those words left Lily's mouth, the three boys stopped their laughter and stood up, brushing off invisible dust from their clothes.

"We are!" They all yelled, including Remus.

"Then off you go to the fireplace!"

"We should apparate, it'll be good so we can have Harry see it from the outside." James said, having the rest agree with him.

*****

As soon as they all landed, Harry didn't look up to glance at what was going to be his home, instead he sat down on the concrete, hand over his mouth. He felt dizzy and sick to his stomach.

"I think I'm going to barf."

Hurriedly, Lily pushed Sirius out of the way and ran to her son's aid.

"Hey!" Both Remus and Sirius exclaimed, as Sirius tripped and fell on top of Remus.

"Hey, son. Are you feeling better?" James asked Harry as he continued to rub his back.

"Yeah, a lot better."

Lily looked at Harry "Are you sure? Like really sure?"

"Mum, don't worry, I'm feeling better. Dad's back rubs worked well."

"Hmm, you better not be lying to me, mister."

"He's fine if he says he's fine. Harry, look up." and so did Harry do what his godfather told him to do, he looked up.

His mouth gape open as he started at beautiful manor in front of him.

It was probably smaller than Malfoy's manor, but Harry loved it.
The long path that led directly to the front yard of the manor looked beautiful, as well as the small maze.

"Woah." was all Harry could manage to say.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it."

All five walked quietly towards the manor, James and Lily holding hands while James had his left arm around Harry's shoulder.