small life update(drama included)

so kinda in a great place and a horrible place at the same time.....

lets start with the bad part. I want a relationship with this guy who just wants to fück. So that's not fun. He says he's not ready for a committed relationship and doesn't want to rush into anything. Ready for the bad part?..... he's my ex. Kinda sucks huh. Oh well😅

NOW the good. The school year is almost over. Grades are good. I have a lot of good people in my life. I'm really thankful for it even though it's easy to take the small things for granted.

NOW THE TEA☕️☕️

So i have these three friends. We'll call them Alli, Shelby, and Jess.
   So we are all friends and we eat lunch together everyday. So this guy(we'll call him Mason) he hurt Shelby. He was a dïck. Me, Alli, and Shelby were telling Mason to go away because he hurt her and then Jess starts talking to him. And she is telling him he can stay and being nice to him. Then Alli told Jess that she was making it seem like he can come sit with us even tho he really hurt our friend. ANWAY. After Alli told Jess this, Jess went to the bathroom with Shelby and told her that she thinks Alli has a horrible personality. And she's a bïtch. And blah blah she just doesn't like her. Well Shelby and Alli have been friends way longer so Shelby tells Alli what Jess says about her. THEN. Alli refuses to confront Jess about what she says and just gives her the cold shoulder completely ignoring her. Not even trying to hide it. Then. Jess asks me what's up with Alli and i kinda lie and say i don't know( ik ik should tell her )mostly because i want to stay out of it as much as possible.

Anyway that's what's been going on in my life. How's yours going? I hope well❤️