Chapter 14 - Misha 🌙

"Laurel," He shouted after me, bounding up the steps to catch up to me.

He sounded irritated and annoyed with something. When we arrived back at the pack house he went into a private area to quickly put on some clothes. I was already inside when he came in shouting my name.

I turned to face him, "Yes?"

"What did you say to Sebastian?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed together showing his displeasure.

I shrugged, "I have no idea what you are saying."

He narrowed his eyes on me, "You are going to tell me."

I walked in the direction of my bedroom but he had other ideas. He grabbed my wrist and forced me to follow him towards his bedroom. I rolled my eyes. Weeks living here and I have learned that a conversation was never finished with him unless he says it was.

He pulled me into the room before slamming the door close and pushing me up against the door. I arched my eyebrow at him.

"I don't have time for this."

"Make time." He snapped.

I rolled my eyes, "I promised to meet Lucia and Sebast-"

He growled, baring his canine at me. I snapped my mouth shut. He looked very angry and territorial right now. I flattened my back against the wall. His eyes darkened and I can feel his aura change into a more dominating and commanding aura. I should be afraid at how much power he was evoking but instead it made me want to tease him more.

I clenched my thighs together to rid of the ache between my legs. His eyelids dropped as his eyes landed on my lips. My lips parted awaiting his lips to possess them.

"You insist on driving me to the edge." He growled deeply. HIs chest vibrated as he pressed them against mine.

"I-I-"

"Maybe I haven't made myself clear enough." He snarled again, his voice deep with a hint of possessiveness to it.

His hand came up to cup my cheek before running down my chest to just above my breasts. My body hummed with anticipation. He leaned in and nipped at my jaw and I shivered after feeling his stubble tease my already sensitive skin.

"C-clear?" I mumbled, surprised that I remember what he had said.

His eyes flickered up to mine and I saw how dark they have become. A slow wicked smirk appeared on his face. His fingers slipped under the collar of my light blue button up t-shirt and with one hard jerk, ripped my shirt in half. The buttons flew everywhere.

I gasped and attempted to cover my body but he pinned my hands above my head with one hand. It was so quick and fast. I blinked and was trapped.

He leaned down and bit me just above my breasts. I moaned and arched my back. He licked the bite mark before kissing his way back up my neck.

"You are mine, Laurel. I don't care how Sebastian feels about you." He stated huskily and marked his words with another hard bite to my neck but not enough to pierce my skin.

"I am nobody's." I threw back at him.

He chuckled darkly., "Sweetheart, you're mine."

"N-no."

He yanked down my bra harshly, exposing my breast. Lowering down he latched onto my nipple and sucked. His tongue flickering over it repeatedly. It was driving me insane. Sending several shocked pleasure through my body.

I arched my back, physically begging for more. He released my pinned hands to cup my other breast. I wiggled and moaned, needing to be close to him.

His hand slipped down from breast, under my pants and undies I was wearing to cup my sex. Without missing a beat from driving me mad with his mouth on my breast, he slid his thumb up and down my slit.

It was too much. I bit my lips so hard it stung. Finally, he let go of my breast and kissed his way up to me. His forehead against mine. His eyes maintaining a sizzling contact with mine. I parted my lips as he twisted and pinched my clit.

"You are mine." It left no room for arguments. He was placing claim.

Defiantly, I shook my head. He was crazy--fucking crazy heathen that was so fucking hot. He was looking at me like I was the only thing that he wanted to eat up.

He stopped his fingers but kept them firmly pressed on my core. I whimpered and tried moving my hips. His chest rumbled with impatience.

I knew what he wanted and right now I was a sexually frustrated woman. I needed him to finish what he started.

"Ok! Ok! Your right. Just move your fingers." I said with exasperation.

He arched an eyebrow in such a damn sexy way it got my stomach twisting in knots.

"I'm yours. Only yours." I said without hesitation and couldn't believe how good that felt. It was like a weight was lifted off from me.

He shoved two fingers inside of me--stretching and touching me in ways that had my eyes rolling back. I wrapped my arms tightly around his shoulders. He hid his face in the crook of my neck, increasing the speed. His palm slapping against my clit, increasing my pleasure.

It was an exhilarating feeling. An earthquake could happen in the next second and I wouldn't care. I just needed him to finish what he started.

"Oh shit." I mumbled, clamping my thighs together to keep him going. I was so close. I needed him to continue and if he didn't I will die. It was that strong.

"Michael...Michael." I changed his name and humped his fingers like a crazy maniac.

"I like it when you are like this Misha. Soft, begging, and rubbing on me like I am your only source to live." He murmured and sucked on my neck. I can feel his canine graze and poke me. My heart rate raced in my chest. I grew wetter between my legs. When Michael talks like this I liked it. It made me feel something that I never felt before.

"Please..." I begged. He flipped me around in his arms. My butt nestled his hard bulge but his hands continued their work.

He slammed two fingers inside of me, pulled out and slammed three in. I cried out and arched my back. My body was spasming with each orgasm. He didn't stop but continue finger fucking me until I came down from the high.

He pulled out and sucked on his fingers. I watched him lick me clean. It was crazy but so damn erotic at the same time.

He patted my butt, "okay you can go now. Just remember what we talked about."

I looked at him confused. What did we talk about? He growled and gripped my chin before pulling me against him. He kissed me passionately as he grounds his hard bulge on my stomach. Heat pooled between my legs again. I can feel how much he wanted me but I wondered what was holding him back.

This whole time he had only pleasured me. He knows everything about my body but I know nothing about his. It was frustrating and I wondered if he didn't want to do it.

He pulled back from the kiss, biting my lower lip in the process.

"That you are mine." He said huskily. "Remember that when you are with him."

"Him?" I was still a little daze from his kisses.

He grinned, "Good. You forgot him. Keep it that way."

Arrogance was written all over his face. A cocky smug appeared on his face. I wanted to wipe it off.

He touched me in the most intimate way. Double standards. I can do the same.

I grasped his bulge in my hands and rubbed it up and down. His eyes widened before darkening.

"Guess this is mine too." I whispered back in a sultry voice before eluding from his grasp and leaving him in his room.

I walked downstairs to take a quick shower and change of clothes because Michael had ripped my shirt and soaked my panties to the point of no return.

Once I was done, i found my friends waiting for me in the foyer. We were just going to hang out at the local bar tonight. They had free drinks all night long. Now who wouldn't like free drinks?