Chapter 29 - Misha

He carried me up the stairs and towards the new built extension of the mansion. I haven't gone to this side of the pack house yet because it was 'forbidden' until fully renovated. The minute I felt him going in that direction, my back arched up and I propped my hands on his tone back.

"Michael, where are we going?"

"To our bedroom."

I frowned, "But our bedroom is that way."

I pointed with my finger.

"Baby, we are starting a new life. A new life means a new room for you and me." His hand snaked under my dressed and slowly caress my calf. I bit my lips and waited as his finger slowly and tortuously trail its way up my leg to my thigh. When he reached my inner thigh, he stopped.

I almost whined like a little toddler. He shuffled in his pocket until he got the key and opened the door. He walked us in and closed the door with his feet. Spinning me around, he locked the door and walked us into the middle of the room.

My eyes roamed the room and the room was completely different from the one we slept in now. This room was a whole lot darker. The wall was painted with a deep red color and the floor was a plush black carpet. A king size bed placed across the bedroom door right in the middle.

**STEAMY STEAMY STEAMY WARNING WARNING WARNING**

At the foot of the bed was a red polyester bench and mahogany legs. He slowly slipped me down the body, making sure I felt how hard he was with every inch I slid down his body. When my feet met the ground he flipped me around suddenly until my back was against his front. His erection firmly pressed above my ass.

He grinds into me and moved my loose curly red hair aside to expose my neck where his mark lies. The open mouth kiss he placed on it, made my shudder and my knees buckle. If I was wet before, I was completely soaked at the moment between my legs and I know he knows it.

One hand firmly wrapped around my waist and the other boldly grasp one breast in his hand. He squeezed the round globe in his hand greedily while his canine elongated and scraped against my neck. He was rough and demanding.

"You want me? Don't you?" He purred against my neck.

His warm breath spanning my neck like a warm seductive blanket. I moaned and rubbed against his erection, pleadingly. He growled animalistically and the lace clothing covering my top ripped with one yank of his hands. I looked down to see that my breasts bounced freely now that they were free from the tight lace that trapped them. He groaned and immediately his hands cupped my breasts again. Tweaking and twirling my nipples between his fingers like a violin.

I don't like it when you talk about other men, Lil Red." His voice thick with possessiveness and jealousy.

I managed to give a shaky laugh, "And what are you going to do about it, Michael?"

He pinched my nipples and bit my neck. I yelped and escaped his grasp. I turned around to look at him and he followed me slowly. The hunter in him knowing he had me trapped but taking his time to play with me. Each step I took, he mirrored mine.

"Lil Red..." The newest nickname he has been using on me lately. It always stir a burning desire inside of me and have me clenching my thighs together. His eyes dropped to my exposed breasts and hungrily eyed it like his next meal.

"No, Michael." I was surprised I sound confident.

His eyes flickered back up to mine and a slow wicked smile appeared on his face. "No what, Lil Red?"

"We are not going to do this. It's too late."

He clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth, "Lil Red, you sweet lips might be saying that but your body says differently."