Chapter 21 - Misha

"You are avoiding me." He said huskily, his eyes slightly darker sending a rippling pleasure to my core.

I didn't answer him. He took one step inside the closet and I took one step back. My back meeting with the cold wall of the closet. I silently cursed myself for wearing a thin t-shirt and non padded bra. The perkiness of my nipples rubbed on the thin black lace of my bra as it as it stood at attention from the dominating man in front of me.

"Are you still angry with me?" He whispered in a raspy under tone.

I swallowed, feeling wetness soaking my thin panties. He sniffed and his eyes darkened even more. The smile that graced his lips, flashed his canines. My insides purred with excitement. His free hand came up to cup my cheek, caressing it in a way that had me fighting back a moan.

"You want me. You can't deny it, spitfire. You can fight and get angry at me all you want. I can take it but what I cant take is your silence, babe. It's driving me mad and when I am mad all I want to do is make crazy love to you. Drive myself balls deep inside of you so that you know exactly who you belong to. Just exactly why I do the things I do for you." His rough hands moved down from my cheek and down my throat to my breasts where he gave it a good hard squeeze.

His thumbs rolling my nipples back and forth between his thumb and index. I moaned and arched my back. The instant delirious passion flaring to life inside of me. It was like I kept it locked away in box until he came and unleashed it.

"I can see how hard your sweet nipples are through this shirt. Are they hard for me? Do they need my attention? Should I suck them and teased them with my tongue. You would like that, won't you?" He said in a commanding husky voice.

My core clenched and pulsed with each word he spoke.

"You have a dirty mouth, Alpha." I whispered softly and in a breathy tone. My eyes opened to look at him and his eyes were pitch black.

He was fully turned on and in primal mode. This Alpha before me held a promise in his eyes and it was to eat me up until I was screaming his name.

"You like it." He murmured before dropping his towel.

The towel fell around his feet. My eyes dropped to his hard, thick shaft that stood at attention. It was the first time I have seen him fully naked and dear lord this man was sex walking on two legs. His cock was thick and long. The veins on his cock prominent and ready. I can see the slick of pre-cum at the tip of his slit. I licked my lips.

He groaned,"Misha."

My heart skipped a beat and I took a bold step by dropping to my knees. I wrapped the base of his cock in my left hand. My fingers did not touch. He was that thick.

"Misha." He moaned, his hands ran through my thick fiery mass, tugging gently.

I leaned forward and licked the salty pre-cum from the tip of his cock. He gave a throaty sound and I peeked up to see his eyes closed and him biting his lips. There was something about the way he looked that made me bolder.

I took the tip of him into my mouth and suckle it like a straw. His chest rumbled and a growl escaped his lips. Slowly, I took more and more of him into my mouth. He was big and I can only take so much. When he hit the back of my throat his knees buckled and he swore underneath his breath. I did it faster, greedy for more of his reaction.

The way he was reacting underneath me had my panties drenched with my juices. I loved how I can make him feel. He grabbed my hair and pulled me away. His obsidian lustful eyes piercing through me right through my core. I pulsed in anticipation.

"Let me go, Michael." I ordered. He arched an eyebrow but obeyed.

I stood up before and licked my lips, still tasting him on my lips. He bit his lip trying to control his own desire.