Chapter 5

a/n IM SEEING INFINITY WAR ON SUNDAY IF THEY KILL LOKI IM GOING TO FLIP OVER A TABLE AND SET THE THEATER ON FIRE.

Modern AU

James POV

Have you ever loved someone who will never love you back? I have. My current crush is on Thomas Jefferson, a famous actor. Well, crush is an understatement. I love this man with all my heart, and he will never notice me. He doesn't even know I'm alive.

"AHHHHHHHH OMG OMG OMG!!!!"

My roommate, Aaron Burr, rushed into the room. "Are you ok?" he asked.

"BURR YOUR'RE NEVER GOING TO BELIEVE THIS!! GUES WHO JUST WON A ONCE AND A LIFETIME CHANCE TO MEET THOMAS JEFFERSON AT THE WORLD PREMIERE OF JUNGLE MOUNTAIN!!" I said, not caring if I sounded like a 4 year old girl who just got a pony.

Burr looked thoughtful, the said  "Hamilton?"

Ugh. Hamilton was our next door neighbor. Always hated the guy.

"Ha ha" I replied sarcastically. "It's me you doofus."

Burr smirked. "I know, just teasing. I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood knows by now anyway, at the volume you were screaming."

Thomas's POV

I walked down the red carpet in my new suit, waving at adoring fans and talking to interviewers. Finally, I got to the end of the carpet and entered the building the premiere was being held in. (I don't know how world premieres work, pls don't kill me)

I closed the door and sighed. Being famous was exhausting sometimes!

"Sir" I turned around. It was my security guard, Dave. "The winner of the sweepstakes"

I noticed the man next to Dave for the first time, wondering how I missed him. He seemed to be the same age as me, with short hair and the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. They seemed to change color, and had a quality that made you get lost in them. He was stunning. I had to resist the urge to pin him to the wall and kiss him on the spot.

" H-Hello, s-sir. My n-name is J-James M-Madison." He said blushing furiously. Dam, he was cute.

I smirked and thrust out my hand. "Thomas Jefferson, although I assume you already know that."

He blushed even redder at that and shook my hand. We talked for a little bit, and by that I mean I talked and he blushed and sputtered.

After a little while, Dave called out. "Times up! The paparazzi are waiting!"

I didn't want James to leave. I wanted him to stay here with me forever. Of course that couldn't happen, but it was fun to dream about.

"U-Uh s-sir? C-Can I h-have your autograph b-before you g-go?"

"Of course, Jemmy."

He blushed even deeper at the nickname, even though I thought that was impossible. I took the piece of paper from him and pulled out a pen. I signed my name, and underneath I put my private number. I handed it too him then leaned down and kissed his cheek. I winked at him and walked away, towards the paparazzi.