Chapter 5

V : JEALOUS"You mean Winwin? He's my bestfriend not boyfriend

V : JEALOUS
"You mean Winwin? He's my bestfriend not boyfriend."

Chapter 5

I silently went back to the classroom. My bestfriend is waiting for me. I found him tapping his fingers on the armchair while looking through the window. He averted his gaze to me. He suddenly stood up.

"What took you so long?" he asked. I just smiled at him. Will I be able to avoid this man in front of me? The man who is with me for many years. Can I just be selfish so I can keep him?

"Go to your friends, i'm going to do something else," i gestured. He raised his left eyebrow. I felt guilty but I kept my smile firmly.

"Tsk," he hissed. I breathe heavily when I saw how his cold eyes pierced into mine. I know, he's annoyed. I think I can't do this. I cannot just avoid him. Is seeing him sad is an acceptable reason to avoid him? Is there no other way besides avoiding him?

I felt uncomfortable. He didn't even blink and he's just straightly looking at me right now. I wonder what is he thinking.

"Can't I just come with you?" he asked. When Winwin said those words, I have realized that I can't do this stuff. I'm not sure. It is going to be hard for me seeing him like that. It took a long time before I could reply.

'Maybe it's time,' i thought.

"Don't you want to have some time with your friends?" i asked him. He was dazed for a moment. I waited for the words he'd say but he just shrugged. Yna was right. He really wants to have some fun with his friends but he can't do that because he's always with me. I never forbade him to go with his frienda. I never did that.

"Will it be fine to you?" he asked. I sighed. He's always depending his decision to me. Why would he do that? He should never do that. I nodded.

We exit the classroom and we both part ways. Don't be sad, Lia. You will get used to it soon.

I went in the library not to read a book but to have a moment of silence. I need to ponder everything. Why would I think that I'll lose him? Yna's tone is very different but I know she's just being sincere about Winwin's situation. I always hope for the best for him.

I felt a pain on my forehead. My mouth agape with surprise when I saw Nana sitting in front of me. He's smiling again. I massaged the part where he flicked it.

"You forgot to give me your number." Seriously? Why not him? He gave me a paper and a pen. I looked at him confused. "Right down what you want to say. Put down your number too," he chuckled. I shooked my head in disbelief.

"Why are you alone? Where is your boyfriend?" he asked me. Boyfriend? You mean my bestfriend? I stole the sticky note in his hand and quickly wrote something.

"You mean, Winwin? He's my bestfriend, not boyfriend." it says.

"Oh, i thought he's your boyfriend because you guys always stick together," he stated. Do we look like a couple? Well, Nana is just new in this school, that's why he concludes like that.

"How are you?" I wrote and asked him to change the topic. I suddenly remember the day he was being chased by a dog. Now I know why Winwin laughed at him. He's very tall and yet he climbed a tree because he's afraid the dog might bite him.

"What's with the smiling face?" he asked. I placed my palm on my mouth to keep myself shut. He look annoyed so I stopped.

"What are you thinking?" he asked. I shooked my head in response. Don't you ever smile again, Lia. "So unfair," he whispered. I almost jumped from my seat when I heard a loud slam on our table. My eyes slowly looked on my left side. I saw a math book being held by someone. I looked up to him. I blinked my eyes a couple of times. He's raging eyes are looking at me.

"I thought you were with your friends." I nervously gestured at him. He looked at me coldly and his eyes went to Nana.

"I thought you don't need an accompany," he coldly answered and he turned back his gaze to me. Is he mad? Well, I guess.

"I went here alone," I gestured. He looked at me as if he doesn't believe me. I averted my gaze to Nana who is confusingly looking at us. His mouth agape in confusions, trying to understand everything. He swallowed and looked at me. "I-I'll leave. See you, L-lili!" he said and left his seat.

"Lili? Tss." I just watched him crumpling a paper. My eyes went wide when i found out that it was the sticky note. He sharply looked at me.

"You mean, Winwin? He's my bestfriend, not boyfriend," he mocked. I bitted my lip when he slowly read my contact number. He looked at me and laughed sarcastically. It was a long stare, more like a glare. "Can't you understand?" his deep voice sent chill on my spine. He inhaled and closed his eyes. "Not here," he said and stood up from his seat.

He left the library so I followed him from behind. He stopped and looked at me, waiting for me until I get close to him. When i am already beside him, he held my wrist tightly. "Ah." I gasped. He loosened his grip and pulled me away from the crowded hallway.

I tapped his shoulder in the middle of the walk. He breathes heavily and looked at me confused. "What?"

I pointed out his watch. What if we get late? I don't want to skip a class. I never did that and i'll never do it. I don't want to be scolded by the head, all the teachers are scary for me.

To be continued..