Chapter 13

XIII : FURIOUS"Have you ever tried to be kissed?"

XIII : FURIOUS
"Have you ever tried to be kissed?"

Chapter 13

"Are you going to swim?" Nana asked me. I nodded.

"Oh...okay. I am going to the pool now, do you want to come with me?" I shrugged.

"Why? Are you shy?" I nodded.

He bit his thumb and looked at the surroundings. "It seems like everyone is busy," he looked at me. "Come on, don't be shy, Lili. There is no reason for you to act that way." he said.

"In fact, they wouldn't even notice that you're already joining them." he grinned.

Nana pulled me towards the pool. And he was right, none of our classmates were noticing our presence. Luckily, no one tried to criticize my attire. Who would have thought that someone will swim on a pool using a jersey shirt and shorts? Meanwhile, my classmates were wearing revealing suits that doesn't appeal my sight.

"You okay?" Jaemin asked me. I nodded.

Later on, the pool was slowly being filled by our classmates. The area is slowly being crowded, which made this area noisier. Add the sound system in counter, which booms loudly.

"Want to go somewhere peaceful?" I stared at him for a second before I nodded.

-

3RD PERSON'S VIEW

Jaemin brought Lia to the other pool. The pool is located somewhere farther from where they came from. When both of them got there, there are only three people, who swim in there. And the thing is, they don't know them. Meaning, they are only the students who are in there.

Jaemin rushed towards the pool and sat on the stairs. He lend a hand for Lia and she gladly took it. The same with Jaemin, she sat as well beside him.

"Much better, right?" he asked. Lia nodded.

The boy grinned. "Since you can just respond me with yes or no. I'll ask you questions."

Jaemin waited for her violent reaction but it seems like it was just fine with her. The boy smiled. "Hmm..." he teasingly looked at her.

"Jaemin is the most handsome man I have met." he spoke. Lia looked up and slowly shook her head.

"Wait what? It is not me?"

Lia nodded.

"Then who is it– Aish! Yeah right, I forgot. You cannot answer it." he sighed. A smile formed on the maiden's lips. Seeing his old friend acting like this way made her laughed.

The boy just rolled his eyes and ignore the girl beside her. "Winwin is the most handsome man I've met in my entire life."

Lia paused for a second and stared on the water. To be honest, this is one of the question she cannot answer straightly. Jaemin's smile disappeared and he went serious.

"Lia..."

Lia shrugged. She doesn't know what to answer. Whether she'll nod or disagree. But she is aware how beautiful her bestfriend is.

Jaemin smiled awkwardly. "Uh... next question for Lili."

Lia straightened his back, trying to fix herself from thinking about Nana's previous question for her. She swear, Winwin is just a friend. Nothing more else.

"Have you ever tried to be kissed?" Jaemin's question made her eyebrows furrowed. Why would he ask something like that? But still, she kept her smile on her lips as she look at his old friend.

She shook her head as a response which made the boy smirked. If only she could speak, she would ask him why. But she couldn't.

"Good girl." he commented. Slowly, Lia has been noticing that Jaemin is going closer and closer towards her. She can't move and she doesn't know why. It feels like she was paralyzed to her position that she cannot even move a back.

Suddenly, a loud splash of water was heard. Lia got startled and quickly switched her gaze to the pool. Meanwhile, Jaemin didn't even move a bit. He remained his gaze to Lia as smirk secretly formed on his lips.

Lia was too shock to see Winwin walking the distance between the two. His eyes were very authoritative and surely ready to blow a fire. She had noticed that he is still wearing the clothes she saw lately.

Winwin's eyes are smoking fire while looking at the two. He swear that he could kill the boy who is sitting right now beside her. He clenched his fist as he come closer and closer.

He eyed the lady he's been watching since she left his side. Anger filled him as he thought about the thing that almost happened between the two.

They almost kissed, for pete's sake!

Never in his life he felt so threatened. When he is just few inches away from her, he quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from Jaemin.

She didn't try to fight back.

Meanwhile, Jaemin remained smirking on his seat as he watch the two walking away from him. He wasn't hurt. He did it intentionally. He is close to kissing her but it was all because of one thing. One reason he did that thing is because he is aware that Winwin is around.

He wants to hurt him.

He doesn't have any anger towards him. He just want to hurt him. So he could be able to awaken Winwin from being numb.

-

"What do you think you were doing, huh?" Winwin blurted out as soon as they got away from that place. Lia remained looking down at her toes and prepared herself to be blown by a fire.

Winwin shut his eyes tightly before throwing a cold stare at her. "And you didn't even made a way to avoid him! What do you think will happen if I didn't came, huh? What will happen next?!"

She couldn't say anything. Her hands felt weak to gesture. Winwin brought her to the mini park of the resort, in which he has been staying since they parted ways.

He swear, he's damn furious!

"For pete's sake, Lia! We didn't come here to flirt. I am your best friend! I've been with you since we've met! BUT. WHY. THE. HELL." he kicked the spring ride beside her. "YOU. ARE.WITH.HIM?!"

She gulped.

She wonder why he was acting this way...