Chapter 8

I'm not even sure if someone is really reading this book or they just accidentally clicked it but I am happy to find out that this book just had 231 reads! Thank you very much and I really appreciate it. Please look forward to this book. I'll update everyday :)

18/04/30

VIII : LONG TIME CRUSH"You have to break up with him

"You have to break up with him."

Chapter 8

We saw mom's car in the parking lot. I straightly get inside. Mom is looking weirdly at me. She raised her left eyebrows. "What's wrong, sweetie?" she asked. I just shooked my head.

Later on, I heard the backdoor opened but I didn't even tried to look behind. I flinched when he closed the door. He's annoyed.

"What's wrong with the both of you?" mom curiously asked. She gave us an exchange look. I'm the one who's getting dizzy at her state. No one answered. She started the car and drove. "How's school?" she asked. I coughed first before I gave her a thumbs up.

"How about you, son?" mom asked. "It's fine, mom," he replied. Am I the only one here who feels awkward? Along the ride, mom suddenly asked him about me.

"Her dad asked me if someone is roaming around her. Is there anyone Winwin?" I looked at my mom weirdly. This fatty tummy beside her will get a guy? No! I'll never get one. I swear I will never get one in the near future.

"There's a guy named Jaemin who's starting to be 'close' to her," i heard him said. Mom looked at me shocked but then she smiled after two seconds. Realizing that it was my childhood friend.

"Oh you mean Na Jaemin?!" she said while looking at me. She's completely in shock. "He's your classmate?" she asked and I nodded.

"I thought he's studying in different school," she mumbled. "You know him, mom?" Winwin asked. When he'll stop calling my mom 'mom'? He's not even my mom's son and my brother. We're not blood related.

"Yes, honey. He's your little sister's long time crush," she bitterly said. I closed my eyes in disappointment. Winwin became quiet. I'm literally dead. Jaemin isn't my crush. He's just my old friend. Nothing else more! How can I admire a kid who I just met for two days? I don't know where mom get those words.

"Long time crush?" he asked while looking at the rear-view mirror. Our eyes met and I immediately avoided it. He's getting weirder day by day. I cannot even forget what happened lately in the public baseball field. I shooked my head to stop that imagination.

Nana is nice but I don't like him in that way. I love him as a friend. Also, I know he feels the same way as I am. We're just friends. That's all!

I once again looked at the rear-view mirror and I met his sharp stare. I pretended that I didn't saw it.

(Thirty minutes ago)

He's smiling like an idiot on our way back to school. He keeps talking like there's no end. Like 'Lia, do you know why birds can fly? Because they have wings.' or 'Who looks better between me and Jaemin?'

Mom is still not here. I just said that so that he'll not be weird anymore. We met Nana in front of the school gate. He smiled at me when he saw me.

"You forgot something," he said and went near me. I looked at him confused. He opened his bag and took something inside it.

"This," he said while showing his thumb and index forming into a heart. I snorted because of his goofy side. I was caught on guard when I heard Winwin coughed. "Oh! I didn't know you're with someone," Nana said.

"Tss." Winwin scoffed. He looked at me boringly.

"Baby, you know what? I've missed you," Nana stated. I looked at him shocked. What is he doing?!

"Baby what?!" the guy behind me shouted. He went near us and pulled me closer to him. He wrapped his left arm around my shoulder. My breathing became heavy and the feeling of being uncomfortable starts to go back.

"She's not 9 months old to call her that," Winwin said. Nana smiled at him. "I know. I am aware that my baby is already seventeen." he said and winked at me. I looked at him confused but he just wiggled his eyebrows.

(End of flashback)

I felt my phone vibrated. I fished it inside my pocket. An unsaved number just texted me.

'Calm down, Lili. A girl told me about your situation and she convinced me to help you. This is Nana.' he texted. I knew it. Nana wouldn't do that if there's nothing wrong. I saved his number in my contacts. Nana

I almost dropped my phone when I heard Winwin mumbling behind me. He rolled his eyes when I looked at him. He took out his phone and tapped something. Later on, i felt my phone vibrated in my hand.

My Winwinie the Pooh ♡♡♡
Go and hide your phone or else I'll tell mom about you and that 'Nana'

Me
Stop calling my mom 'mom'.

My Winwinie the Pooh ♡♡♡
Mom mom mom mom mom.

I took a glance on my phone and hid it inside my pocket but before I could do that, it vibrated again.

My Winwinie the Pooh ♡♡♡
Why aren't you replying?

Me
Because you told me to hide it.

My Winwinie the Pooh ♡♡♡
You have to break up with him.

Me
Why would I?

I glanced at him and he's glaring again as if he's done with me. "Mom, Lia has a b-" Before he could finish that, I already moved to the backseat and kept his mouth shut. He removed my hand from his mouth and attempted to speak again but I massaged his hair with my left hand while my right hand held his hand. He became quiet as if he was tamed.

"Lia has what?" mom asked. She looked at the rear-view mirror. "Hey sweetie, how did you get in there?" she exlaimed. Seriously? She didn't saw how I crawled fastly just to shut Winwin's mouth? I just smiled at her awkwardly.

I looked at Winwin who's sitting quietly while looking through the window. He didn't speak anymore. Now I know how to make him calm.

To be continued..

Honestly, i don't even know why but I just put Mark, Haechan, and Renjun there as Winwin's bestfriends. It's too late before I could realize that I want to put Yuta as his bestfriend haha. Well, it doesn't matter anyways, right? If you want someone to talk to, please be reminded that I am always here. I want to get to know you so please fill up this:

Age:
Nationality:
Bias and bias wrecker:
Song that snatched your innocence:
(My baby don't like it when you come around~)

I'm going to fill up mine after ten chapters or less. Haha it depends if a lot of you answer that on the comment box. Woot woot!