Part 7: trap

Wills POV;
As I walked into the A.V. Club my palms started to sweat. Was he going to mean to me again? As I walked in Mike was already in there.
"Hey mike," I said keeping my head down.
"Listen Will, I'm glad you wrote me that note, I hope we can figure this out?" He said with a smile.
What? I didn't write him a note? He wrote me a note.
"What do you mean mike? I came here here because I thought you wrote me a note?"
"I did no such thing! I came here because you wrote me a note!"
Once they figured out they were tricked Troy walked in with three of his moron friends and locked the door.
"Crap," said me and Mike in unison.
Third person;
"Wow who would've thought that these gullible queers believed those notes! Haha," laughed Troy.
Mike and Will walked backwards to try and further away from Troy, scared of what he might do to them.
"What did I tell you Troy, I'm not gay," I said, Troy just laughed.
Two of the boys grabbed Mike and pinned him against the wall.
"Get of me! Get the fuck away from me!" Yelled Mike.
"We were just gonna get Will in here but we thought why not get his boyfriend to come witness what we're going to do him," laughed Troy.
Will trembled in fright as Troy walked over to him and shoved him to the floor.
"You get the fuck away from him or else!" Mike yelled
"Or else what?" Questioned Troy.
Mike tried to break free but every last bit of strength was gone. He just had to stand their watching them kick the shit out of Will.
"I swear to god Troy, stop this shit right now or else!" Yelled mike
After what felt like hours they finally started to stop kicking Will, and spitting on him and yelling homophobic insults they walked out.
Mike's POV;
"Will! Will are you okay!" I sobbed as I ran up to him and started to shake him, making sure he hadn't passed out.
He just look at me, with his broken face and cried. I grabbed him and held him in a tight hug. It felt so good to be with him again.
Third person;
After about 30 minutes Mike helped Will up and helped him to Mikes bike. They rode to
Mike's house. It was a bit of a struggle since Will was leaning on Mike out of exhaustion. Once they got to the house they rode to the back.
"Mike I d-don't think I can s-stand up." Moaned Will as once he got off the bike he fell to his knees.
"Here," said Mike as he picked him up and carried to the basement couch. It was a bit hard since Mike didn't have much strength but he managed to do it. Will fell asleep on the couch with Mike by his side. A tear slid down Mike's cheek. He felt so bad. If he was actually strong he could have broken free and helped him. He hugged Will tightly as he lied almost lifeless on the couch.
2 hours later; Mikes POV;
Will had been asleep for almost 2 hours and I started to get worried. I could tell he was sleeping though the way he cutely snored once in a while. I didn't move from Will's side the entire time. I was helplessly bored though, not taking my eyes of Will. After what felt like weeks he finally woke up.
"Mike?" He moaned.
"Yes? What do you need? I'm here! I can get you a drink or something to ea-"
"It's fine" he said, cutting me off.
"Are you sure? I can ge-"
"Mike," he laughed.
"What's so funny?" I asked.
"Nothing," he replied smiling even though his eyes told another story.
"Will, we need to get you cleaned up, go have a shower and I'll get you a change of clothes, come on," I explained. I helped him up the stairs and get unchanged, leaving his underwear on, of course. I let him get into a towel by himself but while he was in the shower I sat on the toilet by his side, he wanted me to, I didn't really want to anyways, why would I? Friends don't see each other naked, especially each other's dicks. He grabbed a towel as he got out of the shower. He was so cute with wet hair.
Will's POV;
I winced as the hot water hit my sore bruises as I turned on mikes shower, I got a bit paranoid until I remembered Mike was just outside the door. Once I was finished I got changed into a new pair of clothes, Mike's clothes. I drowned in them but they smelt like him and that made me feel safe. He called my mum letting her know I was staying the night, he was so good, he didn't forget anything. He tried to get me take his bed and he'd take the floor, but I wouldn't let him do that for me. He set me up a bed on the floor with about a million blankets, making it nice and warm and comfy for me. We lied in bed with the lights off just staring at the roof. We hadn't talked about the fight we had yet, I was scared he'd bring it up, and of course, he did.
"Listen Will what I said to you, I didn't mean it, any of it. I was just trying to deny something about myself that I could accept." He explained.
I sat up in bed; "and what is that?" I asked.
"I love you,"