Part 10: desires

Third person;
Mike and Will headed to math class and sat beside each other. Jane was on the other side of Mike but she had shoved her desk right to the girl who sat beside her. Mike and Will chatted for a bit as the teacher came in and the class begun. After that it was lunch and they went to sit with the rest of the party,
"Hey what happened with Jane, did you guys break up?" Lucas asked.
"I don't even know anymore, it's a long story," Mike said.
"Oh ok," said Lucas, finishing the conversation. After two afternoon classes Mike and Will grabbed their bikes to go to Mikes house.
"Hey who wants to come to my house and I'll show you my new Atari?" Lucas asked
"Nah sorry me and Will were going to go study at my house." Explained Mike.
"Hey cool we'll come too, right Max?" Said Lucas.
"No! I mean, Um well I'm still grounded so my mum said I can only bring one friend, sorry," Mike retorted.
"Oh, ok, well cya," shrugged Lucas as him, Max and Dustin headed to his place.
"Nice save, huh wheeler?" Grinned Will. Mike smiled in a response.
Once they got to his house they rode around the back and entered through the basement.
"Oh I am exhausted!" Wailed Will as he threw his bag down and laid back on the couch. Mike came and sat beside him.
"Though day, huh?" Said Mike as he leaned in for a kiss.
"Oh I have been craving this all day," moaned Mike as Wills forehead touched his.
"I wish we could tell everybody," said Will.
"Tell everybody what?" Asked Mike.
"About us," responded Will.
"Mmmm me too," said Mike as they kissed once more.
After an hour Mike and Will were still talking as Will laid down on the couch with Mike resting his legs on his knees giving him a leg massage.
"Well we better get some work done huh?" Said Will as he sat up and kissed Mike. He went to his bag and pulled out his math book.
"Do you know how to do the dividing algebra? I'm really confused," said Will to Mike.
"Yeah, it seems confusing but it actually is really easy," exclaimed Mike as he sat close beside Will to show him. Will rested his head on Mikes shoulder.
"You've just got to divide the numbers here to figure out what X is," explained Mike. Just then Dustin bursted through the door and the two boys jumped in surprise,
"Jesus you two look like you've seen a ghost! Anyways you have to see who's at the arcade right now! Come quick!" Explained Dustin.
Mike and Will looked at each other and sighed, so much for homework!