Part 19: new beginnings

"W-what is it?" Will asked confused.
"We've found a new place, to live! and Jane and Hopper are coming to live with us!" Joyce exclaimed.
Jane glared at her with a not so happy look on her face.
"That's really cool!" Will replied, not sure if he was forcing his excitement.
"Yes! A-and it has five bedrooms and a n-nice master and..." she said, getting overwhelmed.
"Ok mum, chill out, where is it?" Will Laughed.
"In a nice neighbourhood right out of Chicago!" She replied.
Will widened his eyes so they were almost popping out of their sockets.
"Chicago? Illinois? Not Hawkins?" Said Will, his voice getting shaky. His vision started getting blurry and his breathing started getting quite panicked. These were the first signs of a panic attack for him.
"I know you've grown up and gotten to get to know here, but I think it'll be good to get a new start!" She explained.
"Ok, I'll be right back." Will said grabbing Jane by the wrist and taking her with him. He lead them to his bedroom where he closed and locked the door.
"W-what?! What do they mean? Th-they can't, we can't m-move out of Hawkins!" Will cried.
"Tell me about it! Now shhh Will, you're getting yourself too worked up.
We'll figure something out, I promise." She reassured.
"Y-you don't understand. I c-can't leave him eleven, I won't do it!" Will sobbed.
"Leave who?" She asked.
"M-m-mike!" Will cried. He fell to his knees. Saying his name was too much exhaustion.
"I told you Will, we'll figure something out," she said.
"What if we don't! What if we m-move and I'll never see his face ag-again, his beautiful, precious face! You don't understand." He cried.
"I do Will, I was in love with him too, remember?" She said.
"Jane, please! We need to fix this! You need to fix this!" He sobbed.
She pulled him into a comforting embrace. He held him in a tight hug to try and reassure him everything was going to be ok.
"Will, it'll be alright, I won't let you leave him, I promise," she whispered.