Part 11: surprise surprise

Third person;
Once the four boys and Max got to the arcade they hid behind a car as Lucas pulled out his ridiculous binoculars to see in. There they saw Jane and Troy playing Galaga together with their two hands overlapping on the joystick. A laugh trickled out from the arcade, supposedly Jane's
Mike POV;
My face fell at the sight of Troy and Jane together. I'm not sure if I still like her, I'm not sure of a lot of things nowadays.
"You ok?" Said Will from beside me.
"Of course he's alright Will, they broke up remember? I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't," retorted Max, what was her problem?
"Oh well I don't know if you can see but he's obviously distraught, if you can read emotions, oh wait you probably can't." Replied Will in a tone I have never heard him talk in. What was going on here? No time to waste, Dustin was already making his way into the arcade.
"Dustin! Get back here!" Lucas said in a hoarse whisper, too late, he was already in there. We all followed after him.
I met face to face with Jane,
"Oh look who it is, the fag huh?" She said.
"Oh please, like you even know what that means," I said back. She looked at Troy, Who obviously told her to say that.
"Get out of here Wheeler, she's mine now, not like she's was yours anyway queer," Troy said.
"Oh and look who it is, looking better today huh?" Troy said at the sight of Will.
"What the hell do you even want with me Troy? What the hell did I ever do to you?" Will retorted.
Third Person;
"What did I do to you huh?" Said Troy as he walked closer to Will. Mike stepped in front of him protecting Will.
"Stay away from him Troy," snapped Mike.
"What? Stay away from your little boyfriend? I don't think so." Mike felt his face burning up.
"Look how red he is! Must be hiding something then huh?" Laughed Jane from behind him.
"Mmmm sure is, most likely his little relationship with fairy here," chuckled Troy.
Mike was mad, really mad. They couldn't say shit like that to Will, to his boyfriend. He felt his fist clench as he flung it at Troy. He hit his head on the arcade machine. He groaned in agony as he looked at Mike with burning eyes, eyes burning for revenge. He jumped on Mike and started punching the shit out of him. Mike felt bravery come to him. He kicked Troy in the balls and punched him in the stomach. He started spewing all over the floor. All over Jane. She squealed in disgust as his warm decomposed mix of Pringles and a ham sandwich dripped down her top. Will grabbed Mikes hand,
"Let's go!" The five of them ran out of the arcade and into their bikes, and skateboard to Mikes house.
An hour later;
Will had fetched an ice pack for Mikes face as he sat beside him and Dustin.
"Mike you shouldn't have let him get the best of you, look what happened!" Laughed Will.
"Haha that's not the first time you've gotten physical at Troy for insulting you Will, ha!" Laughed Lucas.
Will grew confused,
"What was the first time?" Asked Will.
Shit, thought Mike, he had forgotten to tell him that.
"Oh he hasn't told you? Well Troy called you gay so he shoved him and then he came after you but eleven made him piss himself, well you probably know that part," Explained Lucas.
Wills expression changed from confused to in awe. That must have happened when he was stuck in The Upside Down. mike might have liked him a lot longer than he thought.
Max's POV;
I watched as the four boys chatted together with me in the corner. This must have been what it was like before eleven, before me. Suddenly I felt like a fifth wheel, like nobody wanted me there. Will kept on glaring at me, this needed to be fixed, now.
"Will, can we talk? Like alone." I said fidgeting with the shoelace of my Vans.
"Uh, sure?" He replied.
Third person;
They walked to the bathroom of the basement. Max wrapped himself around Will,
"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I should have never of touched you, it was so wrong and- and stupid." She cried.
Will talked in a reassuring tone, calming her down.
"It's alright Max, I forgive you, I really do, I know what it's like to be in the moment, I can relate," he said smiling.
"I'm sorry, I should've known you were gay, it was so wrong," she sobbed.
"It's all right, you were the first one to know, actually," said Will.
Max looked up at him in awe.
"I was?"She said.
"Sure were, now let's go back out there before the others get concerned," said Will.
They both walked out to the other boys.
"Jeez what took you to do long?" Asked Lucas.
"Probably making out," said Dustin getting a lunch from Lucas for that remark. Mike look at Will in confusion.
"It's nothing guys, really, just something we needed to settle." Explained Max.